(FINISHED) Win Gold Bars! Can you find the differences?

Options

Comments

• cnms
    cnms Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I found 8

1) the map (?) screen, missing the trail (squiggly line)

2) Mr. Toffee, his red puff is missing from his hat/head area

3) dragon/alligator, (Didi?) missing its curly strand of hair 

4) settings icon, no gear

5) lives heart, missing the number 5

6) the level 679, missing star(s) only has 1

7) the little snowman, missing the coal for his mouth

8) snowbank behind larger snowman, missing the candy cane

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    cnms I like the way you have shown your answers!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    reene said:
    I don't know how to play

I will explain it to you and to others how to play this.  Look at the 2 pictures on the first page.  Compare them and you will see some things missing off one picture but showing on another picture.  Make a list of what you find and then create a spoiler box by doing the following.  Just above where you would be writing your message are a bunch of icons.  You need to click on the backwards "P" which is the 6th from the left.  Click on it and then click on the spoiler at the bottom of that list.  A gray area will open up and that is where you put your answer.  Then save it!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Im not sure i did it correctly

Yes you did it perfectly!
  • Sivisita
    Sivisita Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Good morning to all of you and some good afternoon!  Tiffi and I would like to thank all of you who have participated so far.

A special thank you goes out to @Glenn1972 and @Spinnifix for helping everyone here.  If I inadvertently forgot to mention your name and you have been helping the players here too, please let me know because I don't want to leave anyone out.  Any contest in this game's community always could use some extra help since this is King's largest game.
    Now that I have the thank yous out of the way I just went through all the pages here and created a list to make my life easier when it comes to responding.  Below are a couple of lists that I have created and if you see your name on these lists then please post your response again in a spoiler box.  If you don't follow these directions clearly then your response will not be taken into consideration when choosing the winners.

This list is showing all the players who did not put their responses in a spoiler box.  If your name is listed then please create a new message, follow the directions for the spoiler box and you will be good to go as a participant.

No spoiler box

JRLB6873      EDELDav     Betts         Me265     A1a1a1      cking3496     cking3496     Sambam     Kai_Parker     d19     biggrigg     misticantu     waseem12raza     Luna_Lupa_99     smithl6658    Mohammad_Sabar     samevan34     ciuppa     mkline1    

This list has all the participants who just wrote down how many they found.  We need either a list or the picture with the missing things circled.  Please redo your response and place it in a spoiler box. 

Just wrote number

ookfrazier     Dar959     ShenaO319     Dar959     Poggicarla2     VanessaAcosta     jules16     RuteFerreira1     biggrigg     Alekaka     jey3  

If anyone needs help on how to put it in a spoiler box, @Glenn1972 and @Spinnfix can help you with that.  Others here who have done it correctly, please feel free to help those who can't figure out how to do it.

For those of you who have written in a non-English message, please note that we only use English in this community.  Below I am going to list online translators that you can use.

Google Translate

BabelFish

Translater.eu

Bing Microsoft Translator

If any of you are using a different translator please let me know and I will add it to the list.

You have until Thursday, 16th January at 13:00 CET to participate.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,759 Sweet Legend
    Options

Super @Elsa ♥ You are the best

smilie-fingif

https://www.bing.com/translator/

I can also recommend this translator very well, because he translates it immediately and you will see it if you make a mistake.

Then the word is not translated.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Hi @Elsa To some using a translator I recommended this - "If you are having trouble translating your comments into English then I suggest that you complete the contact form from here." which I found that others use. 
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    @Elsa

Hi Elsa!
    There are so many different types of features in the game that give some players the ability to score much higher than others in "Beat this score" contests. I've been thinking about how to level the playing field for everyone.
    Have you ever had a contest to see how many special candies one can get set up on the board without blowing them up?
    I challenge myself to see how many I can build when I'm harvesting Sugar Drops. It's hard to keep them from exploding! Yet so satisfying when they do! LoL
    Just a thought... Enjoy the day!
    ✌😎
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Glenn1972 said:
    Hi @Elsa To some using a translator I recommended this - "If you are having trouble translating your comments into English then I suggest that you complete the contact form from here." which I found that others use. 

That is for issues where they need to do it in their own language.  I was telling them to use the translators for these contests so that we could see their answers.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?