I have problem in booster wheel when i lose level

flyingfeathery
flyingfeathery Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi
Every time i need to use booster wheel after losing level the game only show me "loading..."
so i can't use boosters

Can you help me 😔😔

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
     ☺Hi there! ☺

I would suggest updating the app and clearing the cache.

I still pass it on to my friend @Elsa.

Maybe she can help you even better.

Good luck
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,899 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix@flyingfeathery welcome to our community.  By any chance, are you playing the game on king.com?  That site has a few glitches and the spinning wheel is one of them.
  • flyingfeathery
    flyingfeathery Posts: 2 Newbie
    Tnx my friends

@Elsa i play in my android app with my mobile , it has booster wheels after every gamd that i lose but its doesnt work , i clear cash and data , i test it witn vpn and without it , but still it doesnt work and only show me "loading..." my be in my level it has a permition ?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,899 Sweet Legend
    I was really hoping that you would say that you play on king.com.  I can give you some troubleshooting for an Android device.  Please follow the steps from here.  You might have to uninstall and reinstall the game app but I have to warn you that all lives and boosters will be gone since they are only saved to your device.  The gold bars are saved on their server so they should never disappear. 
  • Spinnifix
    Hi there!

I would suggest that you uninstall and install your app. Your boosters will be lost when you uninstall.

Be aware of this. Otherwise then this:

Contact help: Go to the gear in the game, then the question mark. Then you come to the help center, there you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you are not getting along, then go to the page below: Contact us: There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly is important: and send. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Good Luck
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa !♥♥♥

Our messages overlapped because I was still writing and translating. I had to laugh heartily now that you wrote the same thing. So the shop works !!! ☺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?