Sugar Drops in Candy Crush Saga - Information and feedback

Comments

• peanutsdad
    peanutsdad Posts: 7 Level 2
    Not happy with only 5   
  • Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    If I play well.I deserve the sugarbdrops.I earned,, not fair,, not.right, please fix,, please answer

• peanutsdad
    Why is I one answering the question about 5 sugar drops only is spoiling the game 
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Candy Crush used to be my favourite game but I am astonished how King have just slashed and burned one of the most popular games in the world.

Today I log in and am faced with this 5 sugar drop limit nonsense
    and then Dexter appeared and has now just vanished.

I cannot see any point whatsoever in continuing to play this completely screwed up game. 

I shall check now and then to see if sanity has been restored otherwise I regretfully will not be playing anymore.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,759 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Sammy2005 - welcome to our community.  We always like to hear from players but English is the only language used here, so could you please post your comments in English (you can use a translation app if needed) so we can understand what you are trying to say?

I understand everyone's frustration with the 5 sugar drop rule.  I was very surprised when I was playing 1476 and found I only got 5 sugar drops.  I'm not sure what the reasoning is.  At least the sugar drops are no longer timed, but you have to spend a lot more time and replay a lot more older levels (for those people who wait for new levels every week) in order to collect 180 sugar drops to get the maximum amount of boosters.  Also - because of the time factor, I doubt there will be very many people who try to collect sugar drops twice in one day.  

However, I'm glad that players are providing feedback for the studios.  When they create these test groups - one of the reasons is to see how the players respond.  So in this case the trade off is no longer getting timed boosters from the sugar track, but you have to play a lot more levels (36) to get them. 
  • леся
    леся Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited January 2020
    * Edit by CM: unsupported language
  • Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3
    Is there not a compromise to be had here? For example - raise sugar drop level to 15  and give half of boosters as timed?
  • peanutsdad
    Why can I only get 5 sugar drops, after playing CC for so long I am not happy with the changes being made !! 
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    This will probably get deleted, but...

Can someone recommend a game like Candy Crush to replace it?  ONE THAT IS NOT MADE BY KING.  All of the changes that they are making are so incredibly greedy.  I just don't understand why a company would knowingly alienate loyal consumers.  I need a new game, but in all honestly. I am addicted to CC, which is why I am asking for recommendations on a new, NON-KING game.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?