⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I switch accounts on candy crush like how do I switch Facebook accounts

Samyan
Samyan Posts: 1 Newbie
I just need help on how to switch Facebook accounts I need to get back on my old account

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Samyan, sorry that your message wasn't picked up before now.  Do you still need help with this?  I assume that you have to log out of your current account and then log back into your old account.  But won't your progress be different on both?  If you need help getting your progress updated please let us know and we can offer you further direction.

• Lizzyy
    Lizzyy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hey, I wanted to switch my Facebook account but keep the progress. Is this possible? 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Lizzyy, welcome to our community.  YES it's possible to move your progress to another account.  First you have to sync your current Facebook account with King.  Follow the steps on here.  It will tell you how to create the King account and how to sync it.  Once that's done then you will need to get your user ID # by following the steps from here

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact

They can manually go into your new account and get you back to where you were.  It might take a couple of days before you get a response so please be patient.  You should get an email with a ticket number on it.  Please make sure to use this topic and subtopic when completing the form.

If you need further help, you can tag me by using this symbol @ and then my name.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?