๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

BillyRay1964

Options
How can I win gold bars and boosters

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    There are always fun contests to take part in for the chance to win gold bars on this Community page.
    The Fast Race in your game will award 5, 3, and 1 gold bars to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd players to cross the finish line of levels in the race.
    You can go to levels that have the C on the candy (I'll give you a screenshot) and "harvest" Sugar Drop candies to earn a few gold bars and various boosters. Unfortunately, most players have been updated to allow only 5 SDs per level. It used to be unlimited, get as many as you can. Once pe level, 180 total, then it resets an 8 hour wait time before you can do it again. It used to be a great strategy for getting boosters and it really sucks that it's been capped. It takes ten times longer, and it's hard I to find 36 levels that can be used without losing all of your lives, in a reasonable amount of time. You don't lose the ones you have gotten from a level if you don't beat the level, though.

Those are the best ways, at this time, too earn free gold and boosters. I got whatever I can too earn them because I cannot and will not payto play this game. I support those that do, though, because without then I wouldn't be able to play a free game.

The screenshot shows you the "C' on level
    But for harvesting I go all the way back to the beginning and play the easiest levels I can find. It's very labor intensive, but any free hammer is a good hammer to me! I start with levels 36, 42. 43.My Mom still has them unlimited on her tablet, but not her phone. You might also be able to harvest as many as you can...if dpi there are levels that get you over 30, if you're high enough in levels you get there. 1476 and 666 are great to start with if you have unlimited SDs

I hope this helped! There is a lot of useful info in the Support section, and YouTube is an excellent resource for help and info.
    The checkered flag in the left upright corner is where the Fast Race is.
    โœŒ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    There are always fun contests to take part in for the chance to win gold bars on this Community page.
    The Fast Race in your game will award 5, 3, and 1 gold bars to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd players to cross the finish line of levels in the race.
    You can go to levels that have the C on the candy (I'll give you a screenshot) and "harvest" Sugar Drop candies to earn a few gold bars and various boosters. Unfortunately, most players have been updated to allow only 5 SDs per level. It used to be unlimited, get as many as you can. Once pe level, 180 total, then it resets an 8 hour wait time before you can do it again. It used to be a great strategy for getting boosters and it really sucks that it's been capped. It takes ten times longer, and it's hard I to find 36 levels that can be used without losing all of your lives, in a reasonable amount of time. You don't lose the ones you have gotten from a level if you don't beat the level, though.

Those are the best ways, at this time, too earn free gold and boosters. I got whatever I can too earn them because I cannot and will not payto play this game. I support those that do, though, because without then I wouldn't be able to play a free game.

The screenshot shows you the "C' on level
    But for harvesting I go all the way back to the beginning and play the easiest levels I can find. It's very labor intensive, but any free hammer is a good hammer to me! I start with levels 36, 42. 43.My Mom still has them unlimited on her tablet, but not her phone. You might also be able to harvest as many as you can...if dpi there are levels that get you over 30, if you're high enough in levels you get there. 1476 and 666 are great to start with if you have unlimited SDs

I hope this helped! There is a lot of useful info in the Support section, and YouTube is an excellent resource for help and info.
    The checkered flag in the left upright corner is where the Fast Race is.
    โœŒ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?