What have you done to the internet connection for the game.

Options
txdee
txdee Posts: 7 Level 2
It takes almost 15 min to load the game. If I am lucky I get the daily spin. When I reach goals for the candy drops all I get is connect to the internet to collect. Funny I have full 4g LTE and it says no internet connection. But does fine on a WiFi. What have you screwed up? This has been happening for the last few months. Makes me want to stop playing several of your games.

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    I encounter this with my phone as well, with games that are not King. 
    Try turning off your phone's WiFi connection when you are trying to play mobile data.
    When thus happens to be its because my phone is or is trying to connect to a WiFi hotspot that I really don't want it connected to anyway. My phone picks up the WiFi on public buses that go by when I walking my dawg! I play a game that requires me to interact with virtual locations while I walk and those buses really screwthings up for me, lol
    It's the only thing I can think of that is a good first step. It's also never a bad idea to restart your device after you clear the game's Cache

Let me know if it works for you, too. The hardest thing for me to remember is turning WiFi back on at home! I've wasted a lot data, duh! 

✌😎

• txdee
    txdee Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    I don't have access to WiFi unless at work and it's slower than dialup. So I always have it off unless I want to play a game on break. So that would not be the problem. Even leaving Facebook platform for king. It does the same. Connect to internet to claim items or daily spin  and all the other items ya only get from the net.
  • JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options
    At the bottom if this page is Contact Us. Go there anu complete the form with as much detail as possible. The Support Team is very good at getting back to you quickly. They'll answer you via email. If you have nothing to lose, like banked boosters and mail in your inbox, you can uninstall and reinstall. You'll lose all data that's stored on your device, though so that's a last resort! Let the Support team be the ones that tell you it's your only option.

I hope they can help you. 

😎

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?