💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

chat facility between participants of episode race

Options
2»

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4
    Options

I use a different strategy in order to collect the daily booster prize which includes the space ship of course.

I complete the levels up to a point and usually collect 2x5 gold bars for completing two episodes. I then leave between five and seven levels to play daily up until Wednesday morning.

Loosing out on the 5 Gold bars is not something I worry bout, since the space ship more than makes up for the loss.

My next levels only gets loaded towards the evening on a Wednesday. The idle times is for collecting Sugar Drops, and the prize at the end sometimes include up to three Gold bars. Works for me

• Chase_
    Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3
    Options

I agree, but you should be able to turn the feature off.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

There was a time not so long ago when you could elect to "cash out" the sugar drops whenever you wanted to

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    edited February 2020
    Options

What do you mean the space ship? Do you mean the ufo or the bots that sometimes are space ships and sometimes something else? Do you complete 2 episodes then use the 10 golds bars to buy a ufo?

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

Yeah, sorry Eddie_Sparrow. Don't know what I was thinking calling it a space ship, I meant the UFO.

I very seldom purchase. I build up Boosters through competitions and such.

By competing in the Space race, the UFO is one of the boosters on offer ending first. The Daily race offers the same when all 6 is completed. Thus stretching the last 5 levels benefits more than finishing Fantastic 5

• Eddie_Sparrow
    Eddie_Sparrow Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

Ah ok. Good to know.

• kemo90
    kemo90 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It will be fantastic

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    Options

I use a different strategy in order to collect the daily booster prize which includes the space ship of course.

I complete the levels up to a point and usually collect 2x5 gold bars for completing two episodes. I then leave between five and seven levels to play daily up until Wednesday morning.

Loosing out on the 5 Gold bars is not something I worry bout, since the space ship more than makes up for the loss.

My next levels only gets loaded towards the evening on a Wednesday. The idle times is for collecting Sugar Drops, and the prize at the end sometimes include up to three Gold bars. Works for me

🆗 So ➡️ Dear friend @Albert_Heinrich: someone should -needing no more proof or reason other than your comment ⬆⬆⬆⬆- give you the both, the Legend Badge & Title! 💯

🙋 I tried your strategy and -on top of being clever and, IMHO, something most of us around here would have not even thought of- is 100% bullet-proof.
    shia labeouf applause GIF

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

💎 PS: Since you are clearly good when it comes to this whole "strategy" thing and considering that there is a significant amount of Members who -like you- have completed all the Levels and have to wait until Wednesdays (even more if you take into account that many of those Members has posted some kind of comment, question, etc. regarding what to do while they wait -trust me, I have seen it so many times 🔁🔁🔁 ... and felt kind of bad because I wanted to say something that would help but had no clue) ➡️ Why not create a Discussion on this matter where you could add this strategy and others you might have and where other Members could do the same? Also, the "What do I do know that I have completed all the Levels and have to wait until Wednesday" Members would really benefit from it.

I really think it would be great if you did this. Like I said before, I have no "strategy powers" whatsoever but I am quite at writing and also love to promote other Members' work, so let me know if you decide to do this and I can help you put it together -if you were to need help with that- and so I can spread the word around the Community and promote it.

🎐 #JustAThought 🎐
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Not enough votes. Closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?