(FINISHED) Win gold bars. Tag you’re the “one” contest.

Options

Comments

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

Thank you very much for choosing me, my dear friend @Foley1362 ! I was already on said Party Bus. I am not sure if you noticed me. If you did, then thanks for the double down. Especially as now my date Rancid seems to have ditched me and taken a cab.

I would like to tag another member of our party bus, Mr. Member of the Month himself, @Glenn1972 . I am looking forward to getting to know him better! He has made so many friends throughout the Community. He would be a great person to choose the next Valentine Date. 🥳🤗♥️🐳

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

Great @Maria_Colella!

Just remember that only one tag counts (meaning, you have to choose one person and tag him/her so they know you've chosen them) and don't forget to say why! On top of the fact that we'd all like to know, if your answer is chosen as one of the most original ones you have a chance of winning 20 Gold Bards!

You still have time to "Edit" your post, so chose wisely and write "like wildfire" for you would not want for someone else to "snatch" your pick! #LoL

Have a 🇨 🇦 🇳 🇩 🇾 🇱 🇮 🇨 🇮 🇴 🇺 🇸 day! 💙 

• nie09
    nie09 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Wow it's so nice to read here all the comments. I hope finding a new friends here 😊 even I can't get it 🤣

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,063 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you @Sukanta_Biswas

Its so sweet 💖❤️💘

• vane82
    vane82 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

@abe_coffee (Edited by CM: Unsupported Language)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

I am sending a special tag to @mercerik! I think I've known her for a little over a year now. Her heart is in the right place. She loves doing level videos and helping the players when she can.

May the force be with you today! 😀

• Eagle1010
    Eagle1010 Posts: 38 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

@frenioz00 Many thanks lady, so we are both vintage then?! I definitely like vintage cars 🚘️, so that's a match 😉 And living with my eldest brother for a while, I could not get around Roxette 😛 So I can sing most of their songs … LOL

@Foley1362 please, don't cry 😥 We're gonna rock the partybus, so or so 🤸💖🎶🎵

All ugly behaving people we'll put up with Trolli, he'll take care of them 😁

And to all fine ladies in the house: Girls just wanna have fun, because she is only happy when she's dancing, so let's start the party right! 🎸🎹🎷

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

@Elsa

Hi Elsa! I am sending you a message thru my favorite character, Baby Yoda, from Star Wars Mandalorian. I 3D printed both of these. Aren't they cute? I didn't have a 2 tone green filament so I need to have these painted.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

@mercerik he is your favorite? Wow lucky guess on my part! They are really cute? How many Star Wars figurines do you have?

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Elsa

I only became a fan of Star Wars when my son was 5. I bought him collection of movies, lightsabers, games, miniature characters and Halloween Costumes. These were all popular in 2005 and beyond. I watched the movies with him so we can figure out the Lego Star Wars Games. BTW, I have Lego Star Wars game videos posted on YouTube.

I like the major characters on Star Wars Episode I to IX. The Mandalorian takes place between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens. The 50 years old Baby Yoda and the 900 years old Yoda are 2 different characters of the same species. R2-D2 is my first favorite character. I said is because he still is. I have the cool Original 2002 16" Hasbro R2-D2 Interactive Astromech Droid Version that I purchased in 2007 as a Christmas present for my son. Currently, our R2-D2 stills works as good as new. He still interacts and follows on Voice Commands.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?