This game is rigged for you to buy. Many things prove it

Options
truthfulchat
truthfulchat Posts: 10 Level 2
First, conveniently the game will freeze or crash and the tech will tell you there is no problem. Then when it works they will make sure if you don't BUY a booster you will not be allowed to complete a level. They make the boosters you win from gameplay basically obsolete because they won't help you where they are conveniently placed or they will put a five second bomb far away where there's no way to get rid of it. Even when I bought a booster set, they made sure I had nothing there to complete the level because of placements of boosters I bought. Only to try to get me to buy more boosters. I will be stuck at the same level forever because I refuse to pay out more money. 

Comments

• truthfulchat
    Options
    Still at the same level for the 200th time. Life just went down haha. I was even uncovering shocker boosters within the game but once again strategically placed where they couldn't really have an effect. They wanted me to buy the pinata. Again rigged to make you buy. 
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @truthfulchat

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are stuck in a level for a long time. What level are you in? What device do you use to play Candy Crush Saga?

I don't know if this will make you feel better but you don't have to buy anything to move up in this game. I've been playing Candy Crush Saga since it came out in 2012. Honestly, I never spent anything since then. Currently, I am on Level 4807. Every level is beatable. Perseverance and patience are what keep me going and thriving in this game. 

Hope this helps!  
  • truthfulchat
    Options
    Mercerik. I just lost all my lives again. The last try they put a 5 second bomb that was far away where no one can destroy it. They give boosters within game but they don't give me to match it up. The shocking one is to far away. Face it on level 458, the company isn't going to allow to beat it unless I buy that $10 package. But even then no guarantee. This game is rigged and if I don't beat it when I have gotten majority of the other levels the first try I am deleting this game and leaving a rude message on their Facebook, within Facebook community guidelines of course. 
  • truthfulchat
    Options
    I received free boosters because of good gameplay but they got wasted too. I swear they make sure I lose because they want me to spend aot of money
  • truthfulchat
    Options
    Now they put a shocking candy and striped candy next to each other but both had film on it. They basically teased me because I had two jellies left to get but only two moves left and no matches to remove the film. I swear that level is rigged and they had no right to tease me like that. Mercerik.
  • ShesStoned
    ShesStoned Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Not to mention when it’s a drop game and they never drop and fruit! Loved this game but seriously about to delete.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,842 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello, I will pass it on to @Elsa. She will help you. I wish you a nice day and a lot of fun
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix!  So sorry to hear that you are all feeling that the game is rigged and other things too.  Why not put the game down for a couple of days and then come back to it?  Or why not try one of their other candy crush games instead?  Complaining here is just venting!  That is as far as it goes unless you all enjoy the "me too" effect.  Sorry that this is not what you all expected and wanted to hear but if I have trouble with a level I somehow just walk away from the game and go do something else.  As @mercerik mentioned above she does not purchase anything and still manages to clear the levels. 

• samm_kml
    samm_kml Posts: 601 Level 4
    Options
    Iam on level 6113 and I never done a single purchase for Game . I agree with @Elsa . Take it easy . Relax and then try .  
  • kingkat28
    kingkat28 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Wont be getting one cent out of me again and will spread the word about king games not to play they are manipulative and certain ones in control don't want you to get ahead of them, don't bother I will give them so much bad publicity wont be funny not taking me for a ride.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?