lost boosters

Options

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I've experienced the same exact thing. It's heart breaking. I almost don't even wanna play this game anymore.. please If anyone can fix this for me.. I'll be grateful. 

Hi Meriem- Do not worry I will send you a message too!
  • Spazella_
    Spazella_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have lost close to 200 gifted lives and all my boosters, have sent many messages but only get a link to this board as a reply. Hope you can help! Saved the lives to use while I'm in hospital! The game keeps crashing and I had to delete and reinstall a few times. Have just reinstalled again. Please help me get the lives back! 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

I have lost close to 200 gifted lives and all my boosters, have sent many messages but only get a link to this board as a reply. Hope you can help! Saved the lives to use while I'm in hospital! The game keeps crashing and I had to delete and reinstall a few times. Have just reinstalled again. Please help me get the lives back! 

Hi Spazella- I will send you a message also :-)
  • Spazella_
    Spazella_ Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I got a request for information which I quickly sent and nothing since. 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

I got a request for information which I quickly sent and nothing since. 

Hi there- Have you seen my message?
  • J_Peezy_Parker
    J_Peezy_Parker Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Magali!- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures! I will send you a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a Candy Crushing week!

I've lost all my boosters by switching phones. Yes y'all can replace our boosters y'all have b4. It's not our fault they are lost because we switched to new phones. I've been saving my stuff for year(s). No reason we can't get our stuff back.
  • Lasty_Edd
    Lasty_Edd Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Please check your profile icon in the top right hand corner of the King Care page and you should find an envelope icon. Thanks! 

Hello King Care, I have lost my boosters too on Candy Crush Soda Saga after the updates. Then, I reinstalled it because it did not work well after. Please help me with these. Thank you in advance.
  • Maria_Kal
    Maria_Kal Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have the same isue and lost over 100 maybe 200 boosters. Also do something to solve this isue cause it's our right to want to store them. Thank you in advance.

• speiem
    speiem Posts: 45 Level 2
    Options

Help! I had to delete candy crush because I wasnt getting any new levels. When I did that, I got new levels but lost all my boosters. Thanks,

• bluewave
    bluewave Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Dear @Cezdiamond,

I have the same problem that i lost all my booster, over 300 items for all. I dont aware that reinstalling will delete everything :(. Can you please help me recover them?

I very love Candy Crush, my ID is 1693125270

Best regards

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?