Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Malicifant
    Malicifant Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

once again a bad idea not allowing booster bots on previous levels. It’s the only way we can win new levels! Put it back the way it was! Shame on you!

• heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options

Posted this on a different thread, but relevant to this:

Wow!

How ironic. I was so fed up from all the shenanigans from the last round of changes that I actually stopped playing for a long while about 8 months. Started playing again for little bit as I noticed the game changed back, but found the levels in the 6200 range are ridiculously hard. Even with full bot and additional boosters. I started to log in, use up my lives on the same level, don't even come close, and log out. about 10 minutes of frustration. Go to the usual sites to see videos on how to pass, and the experts say that they have yet to see how it can be passed without boosters. And now, it will be harder to get boosters needed to pass the levels

The last couple of days I notice that my inbox is blowing up with comments and I log in and see the same stuff, lol.

Forum is still the same as well. People voicing frustrations, sycophant supporters chiming in, and poor folks like @Elsa having to balance the two out.

I would strongly suggest for those folks who were addicted like me to uninstall the game for a while. Seriously. It will be OK, you can find other games that are not rigged and are actually fun to play. If you are linked to Facebook, your progress will be saved. Besides, the only way King/Activision will listen is if it affects their bottom line and that means don't log in as a way of protest.

Seriously, it was one of the better decisions I have made, and you won't be disappointed. After a few weeks, you won't even think about it. Then, you can log in again 6 months later and see if they figured out how to not drive away loyal players.

Or not.

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

Most of these comments remind me why youth sports should not give all players on all teams trophies 😐️

In all seriousness, relax and give the changes a little time. Hone your CC skills a little and see if you can overcome the additional difficulty.

• BananniesMommy
    BananniesMommy Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Im on level 6549. Without the build a bot, And the loss of the bonus candies, there’s simply no way to progress. Period. No one gets to the top levels without the supports.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

I think I also used 8 UFOs for todays 3 episodes. Not as many hands and Hammers as you, but a lot. And more than 60 lives. So my stash isn't what it used to be. Usually I use one or two UFOs and a hand or hammer here and there. I think it was 2 weeks ago that it was also one nightmare after another.

• sherjack
    sherjack Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Sorry - but I am disappointed. Played this game day and night and day night for almost a year. Spent a ton of cash because even though I had ways to get boosters (going back to previous levels was a favorite) I still had levels (every day) that I could not defeat without boosters. When I started the piggy bank had double the amount of gold bars, I could pop in and out to rearrange my boosters and, most importantly, I could go back to a favorite level to increase my boosters without having to remortgage my house. One by one you took those away. The last straw was this week. I am now on level 4628 and my goal of getting to the end is now finished. I will end my Candy Crush journey this weekend and find something else to do with my time. I am very disappointed - with all of your players you are now scrabbling for even more money, and that's nuts. I am guessing your new users are down, which means income is down, and so you have to get the money somehow, so you are after the loyal players. Well - not this one. I lived with a smaller piggy bank. I lived with not being able to go out and back in again without losing a life. But to take away my ability to increase my booster pool by going back to previous levels is the last straw. Not sure what the endgame is, but the thought of playing now gives me a headache so I guess I'm done. What a shame - was looking forward to another 1500 levels!

• Nix666
    Nix666 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Honestly, I really enjoyed playing Candy Crush. It was a way to relieve stress. I’m almost to level 4000. However, not being able to get booster boy back from previous levels, has just blown it for me. It’s not a stress reliever, it’s now become stressFULL! If this doesn’t change back to how it was previously, I will most certainly not be playing Candy Crush anymore.

• lucy1115
    lucy1115 Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

I am frustrated, I will log out of the game, playing for years, on the F5 they changed my team with 4 players that did not play at all it makes impossible to earn boosters.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Most of these comments remind me why youth sports should not give all players on all teams trophies...

Absolutely, roger that.

And after the match (win/lose/draw), all the children get treated to burgers/pizza pies & ice cream.

Let the kids have their fricking ice cream already...

• Rooski
    Rooski Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Taking away the build-a-bot for winning boosters on previous levels will probably end the game for me. Up until this week I had to wait for Wednesday when the new levels came out. But during the week I was playing lower levels to earn boosters mainly using the build-a-bot. Without that ability to replay previous levels to win boosters it’s a waste of time to try to win the higher levels. It’s been a fun couple of years but 6500 might be my last level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?