Current Level Ranking Issue in progress menu

Options
calittle1221
calittle1221 Posts: 6 Level 2

For months, every time I click on the progress menu to check my level rank with my friends it shows me as #1 but I know this is incorrect. I’ve been hoping it would be fixed with an app update but it has not. When I click on a level, it shows my friends at the bottom who have already played and beat the level I’m currently on. Being the competitive person that I am, I’d like to know how many levels I am behind the next friend (who is ahead of me). The game use to track my friends. I can’t even see them on the game board either. Please look into fixing this issue. Thanks!

Please rely.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

It is true that 1 is displayed at the beginning and then you click on it and you and your friends will be shown the current level. So you know who is in front of and behind you. I hope this helps you further.

Otherwise you have to scroll.

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Hi Crystal

I've been looking at this and I see what you mean. I can't see any of my friends anymore because I'm ahead of all of them. But if I go to a level I know they're on I can see them and what their score for that level was and who had the high score. In the ranking... I went to my Mom's tablet to see what she sees because she's way behind me. At the bottom of the level we're all seen in order of the score we got, and of course it's only the friends that have played and passed the level. I only have 6 friends, Mom has over 30.

In the ranking screen she can see all of her list of Facebook friends and where they are in the game. She has several friends that are ahead of her. Comparing your two pics I can see what you're saying. There are friends listed in 3985 that are NOT listed on your Current Level board. They should be seen on their current levels whether they're ahead of or behind you.

I would like to see this on another level. One that you've not played yet and that's got your friends scores shown at the bottom. Comparative data, so to speak. Can you also go to a level way behind this current one? One you know that will show ALL of your friends and YOU.

Then, I would like you to give your game a refreshing break. Go to Settings and clear the cache. Do a Force Stop. Sign out of Facebook and Candy Crush. Turn off your device and wait half a minute or so before you restart.

Then, sign into Facebook, then Candy Crush. I would like to know if it helps. This is always a good first step to take when having a sync issue, it's what you'd be directed to do by Support, so you can tell them it's been done should you have to reach out to them for help. Our devices can use a reset once in awhile, it's a good practice to do this process periodically. I HAVE to if I play on two devices. My tablet is slow to sync and I'll go to my phone to play and end up replaying a level I really never wanted to see again! LoL

I'm very competitive, too! 😄 I don't have anyone ahead of me now so it's not as much fun to look at the ranks, lol

We'll do what a can to get this sorted so you're put in your proper place! Can't have you in 1st place without earning it! Hahaha

• calittle1221
    Options

I have done everything you suggested, JethrinaBodina. Nothing has worked. I think it is a glitch in the game. Maybe it has something to do with the level I'm currently playing. Thanks for the suggestions.

• JethrinaBodina
    Options

You're welcome. At least it's not really affecting the gameplay, and there are worse things than being #1! If only it would put you at the top for all of the races and contests, lol

• calittle1221
    Options

I like to check the progress of those I'm close to on the map. You are correct, it does not affect the gameplay so play on! lol

• Spinnifix
    Options

@calittle1221

Did you update your game? Your game should always be up to date. Did you clear the cache? That helps a lot !!!

• calittle1221
    Options

Yes, I updated the game 3 days ago. Prior to that, I cleared the cache on my phone and it done nothing. I can't find where you clear the cache specifically for the game. I went in my phone settings to the game application and don't see anything. Spinnifix

• Spinnifix
    Options

For me on the tablet is: Tools - Settings - Apps and Apps Notifications - App - Candy Crush - Storage.

I made you a picture of me. I'm from Germany. Do not be surprised.

• JethrinaBodina
    Options

Settings/Apps/App info/Candy Crush/Storage/Clear cache

Force Stop doesn't hurt, either. I have to do that to sync my tablet and phone.

• calittle1221
    Options

I don't have the option to clear the cache on my iphone within the application settings. I have also deleted the app and reloaded it. No such luck! I still rank #1 even though I have friends who are ahead of me in the game. Maybe technical support will provide a fix in the next update release.

Not that I'm complaining about being #1! I just want to know how far I've got to go to catch them! HAHA

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?