⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

"There was a connection error. Try again in a bit"

Options

Answers

• pek01
    pek01 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Gee whizz elsa, that's so useful. What a shame that I don't have a Facebook account and have been using email account to connect to king servers for several years.

Seriously, get someone here that actually knows technical info rather than someone who thinks everyone's problem begin and end with Facebook. Seriously, what a joke.

• chaz
    chaz Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options

No I have been playing on Facebook for over 4 years now but it will not let me play by used my email account cause I am on a high level stills say no connection 😡😡

• Frank_Czarnecki
    Frank_Czarnecki Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

When will the game be fixed the Yeti keeps popping up and im not getting my chocolate box boosters, this is been gone on for at least 6 weeks

• chaz
    Options

Guys have you noticed nothing back from any one from crush crush team just as lot message each other 😡😡 what a load of help they are 🤣🤣

• Steve789
    Steve789 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Is King no longer supporting Candy Crush?

They don’t seem to be on this community and only other users are responding.

Sounds like they are stumped for a fix and may be moving on to other games instead.

• chaz
    Options

Piss taken s 😡😡😡

• chaz
    Options

I bet if they wanted money from as . You would see how quick they would come back to us . They call them self customer services 🤣🤣 as if 😡😡

• lisa1kay
    lisa1kay Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Day 13. No fix yet. And for the record, buying boosters and gold bars doesn’t help. I have been doing that for months. And STILL am getting this stupid message. It’s super ridiculous. That’s why I won’t uninstall and reload. Bc I’d loose all those boosters I paid for! So I want reimbursed! Keep posting community

• chaz
    Options

Same here no feb back from team it would be nice if customer service would post something to us all I know that they can see all are message so guys do something about this 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• pek01
    pek01 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I recommend that everyone with this issue go to play store and start giving 1* rating. Maybe then they will take notice.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?