⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Options

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PascaldeWit and warm welcome to our sweet community!

When you sync between devices, all your game progress and gold bars will be saved. However, your boosters will not be saved because they are saved to the memory of your device and cannot be transferrable. If you seem to have purchased boosters, then you might want to send the CM a private message for a replacement for unused boosters or click/tap the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.

And about Sugar Drops, the 'C' candies, if you are somehow not connected to the Internet or connected to Facebook or the Kingdom, it won't appear in your game. If you're amongst the group that does not have the event at this time, it's just a matter of time until you get lucky to play with friends or solo. On top of that, you need to make sure your game is updated to latest version and if it is and your event still does not show up, you might as well wait.

I hope this helps you enough. Talk back soon!

• rehabmyaleh69
    rehabmyaleh69 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Please bring back sugardrops feature

• waz
    waz Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I dont seem to be able to get sugar drops, I usually get them every 8 hours ??

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @waz

Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game. So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hey there.

Read that if ya want, that's how it is at the moment...

• looneylad
    looneylad Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have spent tons of money, but if they are taking away the sugar drops, I will be taking my money else where....

• christina1209
    christina1209 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

My candy drop line is gone and I have 13 requests that will not go away this is going on 3 weeks! Also I want to know how to make my own fabulous 5 because the random players are not playing

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @christina1209

Welcome back to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game. So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Check out the troubleshooting below for other issues.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

• LiseUlla
    LiseUlla Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree with all of the above.

If you take away any chances of getting extra boosters I will be looking elsewhere for my brain teasers.

• marla24
    marla24 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Has anyone had their sugar drop option gone? Mine was available yesterday and gone today.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?