Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

1168, 1476, 1237, 211, even 36. They all have some risk of losing the life work bombs, but 1476 is as fruitful as 666. Almost any Target level as indicated by the Gold Arrows button on the bottom right of the level entry screen. There are others... Keep hunting.

• venkatsrini
    venkatsrini Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

Thanks a lot for saving my valuable time. I hope slowly i will come out of this game with whatever changes you have done un this week. Fantastic. Go ahead king to destroy the fun in th game.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

If change is good, then why are all so sad.

• samkat59
    samkat59 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I didn’t mind buying the piggy bank sometimes but if I can’t use previous levels to build up, it’s just not worth it. No more money from me unless you change it back.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,005 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @samkat59 . Welcome to our Community 🙎‍♀️

Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing in the game, stay tuned since it means that a new features will soon come up!

You will find more information HERE.

Bring Back Sugar Drop , Vote HERE.

• GrammyB
    GrammyB Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

If you're going to update Crush, do it soon. It is NOT fun to play. The only boosters awarded are when you get the chocolate box completed once a day. It's impossible to complete levels without the powers. Actually, it might be a good thing because I'm getting a lot of yard work completed rather than wasting time crushing candy.

• Najor
    Najor Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The change to "Build-a-Bot" is very disappointing. It's been a good ride but my playing days are ending at 6482. I can't get past this level, been trying for days, and I have no boosters left. I feel I would go broke buying boosters for this level alone. I understand the need to make money, and the reasoning behind your changes, but these changes will leave me in the dust.

• seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    Options

Hi Candy Crush,

I don’t know if you’ll read me but I can’t count the hours spent swapping candies and since September 2018 rare are the days I haven’t logged in. Now at level 6362 and don’t want to quit, I want to continue to play with ENJOYMENT. 

Since you took us away the possibility to built the bot with previous levels and delete C levels to collect sugar drops, the game is became a hell and each new level a nightmare. 

Some levels are impossible to clear without the 3 more moves and the 2 color bombs at start delivered by the full bot. Use boosters doesn’t change anything, you can’t win, AS WELL YOU KNOW. 

It’s a game and I accept to lose, hard levels are not a problem, impossible levels do!

Bring back powers you took away from us please.

The best way would still be to bring back oldest bot and sugar drops... It was working fine for us, not for you?

What is the reason why you put it away. Do you want us spending more money, would you like see us leaving ?

I don’t understand but I’m sure it’s not a good strategy, newbies will grow up and see how it was pleasant to play before. 

Would it possible to strike a balance to bring us back incentive to play?

I thank the community to allow us to express ourselves here

Excuse my English, kiss from France

• David_Lipscomb
    David_Lipscomb Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Seasong,

Your English is good and agree with your comments.

• Hcarter01
    Hcarter01 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

King, I have a suggestion for you. You mentioned that you need to remove things to be able to add things. Well, I suggest you remove the daily sticker and the trophies as well as the picture borders. In exchange, please, please, please we ask, bring back the ability to go in and out of a level without losing a life, the candy drop and the build a bot. Actually for my game 2 days ago it worked. That is my suggestion. Bring back the ones we love.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?