Master title teophies

13»

Comments

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Agreeing with fact is not endorsing opinion.

This thread in particular had no need for your comments. They are pointless to the players just trying to entertain themselves after having made it all the way through the game once only to start over at the beginning with a new goal and strategy.

I have been challenged by the changes and am not happy with them. Some are very unfair, and were made, it seems, without regard for the full impact. The negative changes affect so many players, that also find it a challenge if they choose to continue, I empathize and sympathize. I have been affected, but others have it much worse. We like the game when we pass easy levels, we get annoyed when we get stuck on hard ones and blame the game and loss of features. Then we pass that level and keep moving forward. Our prerogative, our choice. Just as it's yours to quit, and you're not alone.

It would just be nice to not have to hesitate every time your name shows up, knowing that more often than not you've entered a thread with the sole intent of making people feel as you like to say, "foolish" for playing and enjoying it.

You already know that I don't and will never pay-to-play and couldn't care less if people do. I'm doubting that the masses are spending nearly as much now that there are far more important matters at hand, like eating and surviving a global crisis. Maybe take a break, say until this pandemic is over, or forever. You don't even play. Why bother coming here at all to stir up trouble, unless you just need attention.

To quote the House Rules... "...pointless and meaningless content ruins discussions. Irrelevant responses to posts will also be deleted - If you don’t have something meaningful to add to the discussion, don’t reply."

That is all. Peace, out... Thanks in advance for leaving this right here.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4

My original post in this thread was to a seemingly new player who is just starting out, not someone who has reached the end and has started over...not sure where you got that from. I was letting him know that the feature he was inquiring about has absolutely no relevance and gives no rewards. Seeing as how there are apparently thousands of versions of the game out there who knows what level the useless trophies would appear in his game if even at all. After my initial post I was simply responding to criticisms of my completely 100% factual statements by people other than the OP.

Jethrina, I have no issue at all with you whatsoever - in fact I know you’re smart enough to not spend money on this free game and to realize that all of the changes lately have been detrimental to gameplay. You however seem to have some type of issue with me. While I don’t play anymore and certainly won’t unless they return what we both know was the only strategic option left to us players, I do keep up with the forums just to see how much worse the game gets now that the original developer sold it to a larger company. It doesn’t make sense to me why people care about meaningless stuff like this when their real concern should be all of the popular features that get changed or flat-out removed. While I’m on the forum if I feel like I can help a player with the info I know based on my years of gameplay, I don’t hesitate to reply.

A couple of your recent posts also fall into the “pointless and meaningless discussion” category you mentioned based on the subject of this thread. As have mine here and elsewhere as you well know ;). Oh, and my apologies for having used the word “foolish” in the past so frequently, I use that word instead of offensive ones due to the fact that this is a public forum and children could be on here reading these posts.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Ask a world champion whether they'd rather have the trophy or the payday.

When you've got some titles already, maybe you'll go for the dough afterwards.

Case in point:

• sanahuma
    sanahuma Posts: 22 Level 2

When rewards of dimond trophies appear sometimes it appear sometimes it doesn't appear

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited April 2020

@lauramolina

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?