This is not fair, this is a bad experience

Options
Candyboy101
Candyboy101 Posts: 20 Level 2

Hi Candy Crush Support,

I wanted to say this people need to stop cheating in ‘ Royal championship.’ Hi Candy Crush developers, this game is not fair and I did had a poor experience with this game. This game needs to have improvements and updated since my experience was poor. Other people receives ‘free items’ free moves’ ‘free lives’ and ‘free spins’ including ‘Lucky Bean’ as well. On my account I did not get all of them ‘free items’ so make this available for my device so that I can enjoy this game otherwise I will delete this game even though I love this game. I also keep losing and other player even win or cheat. All I’m asking is make ‘free items’ available on my device meaning Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga.

Answers

• Candyboy101
    Options

Hi Candy Crush Support,

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Jelly Saga, Candy Crush Friends Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga need to have improvements and need to be an update-to-date games become I did not received any of the following ‘free items’ from in-game experience for such as; ‘free lives’, ‘free moves’, ‘free spins’, ‘special events’, and ‘rewards’ Please make ‘free items’, ‘special events’, and ‘awards’ available on my Kingdom account and on my device itself.

It has been weeks.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Please Do not ignore this feedback.

• nguyenthedan
    nguyenthedan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Xin chao cac ngai choi tro choi rat thu vi

• Candyboy101
    Options

I only respond to people in English

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5
    Options

Hi candyboy101.

Have you tried to Clear Cache, Force Stop, check for the most recent updates and turn off your device for a fast minute then turn it back on?

A lot has been going on, many changes and weekly updates. I do the above, except the updates, on a regular basis. If your device does not have sufficient memory to maintain the data that lives on your device you'll run into issues like you've described.

Without knowing the details about your platform and device the help you'll get is limited to this basic troubleshooting process that is never a bad first thing to do.

You've listed four CC games that all have tons of data requirements, but aside from that they leave a huge amount of temporary data in your Cache that, when cleared, refreshes the game. You need to try clearing the cache on every one of them. In fact, it's a good practice to get into with ALL of your apps when you have time to spend doing it. It's a boring process to do manually. 😁

I hope this helps you! If not, when you post back give the details I described on your device and platform so someone can give you more relevant and specific advice.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U playing on phone? Or PC?

having free items doesn’t mean cheating ...

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Candyboy101

I found another post of yours and one post is enough for the same problem, so I'm closing this post. Thank you so much for understanding this.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Candyboy101

Most features of the game are controlled by the Test Group.

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your friends won't have it this time.  

Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?