[FINISHED] Create your own Fantastic Five - your dream team may come true!

Comments

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
  • Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Please remember the following information.

!! Important: Before you start planning your team you will need to make sure of the following: 

• Everyone in your team plays on a mobile device
    • All players in your team have completed level 91 in the game
    • That you all have game version 1.173 installed
    • We will need all five Game ID’s (check here how to find the Game ID number). Please also provide all five Game ID:s in your comment.

Please keep talking and agreeing on the team. I leave that entirely up to you. In regards to a seat for me in any of the team, I really appreciate that, but I won't be taking any seat. I rather have any of you enjoying the early release of the feature, exclusively for our Community. 🙂

Once you have decided the 5 members of a team, please nominate a captain. Then, team captain, please gather all the Player ID's and share them where.

Thanks a lot in advance and, stay safe!

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,600 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2020
    My team is certain. and I have the version: 1.173.0.2 updated the day before yesterday. Tablet A.ndoid

@Spinnifix's group: @JethrinaBodina & @Sofia1992 &@Spinnifix &@candycrushinit & @Lynette

• Sofia1992
    Sofia1992 Posts: 2,526 Level 5

Hey @Spinnifix . Since @Pounawea asks for a leader and since we have to wait and @Lynette to post her ID here...well..

don't you think that we should put @candycrushinit as leader?

I mean she was from the first ones who wanted to create a team and also, she was the only one who tag me...and after, I tag you and the others too. Thanks to her, I'm here in this team.

So, don't you think that her leader role fits better on her?

• Spinnifix

@Sofia1992

I do not care. In principle, everyone plays for themselves. And it doesn't matter in the list. I think. I really care. The main thing is that I am in a team and can play with it !!! That would be important to me.

• Sofia1992

Ok @Spinnifix .

It's just...I wanted to ask you. In a team, you should ask and the other's opinion you know and that's why I asked you.

I would like also to ask and @Lynette and @JethrinaBodina too about this but...they don't know us 100% and I just met them and also still, I think that they wouldn't mind at all if @candycrushinit becomes a leader in our team.

Oh boy...I really need to ask her if she really wants to become a leader.

Me from the other side, I prefer mostly to play support role in our team. Unless...if she changes mind and she asks me to become leader and ...I wouldn't mind at all.

But still, I believe that my best friend deserves the leader role since she creates the team at first place and...she loves also to help and even she even knows how to make others very happy.

So, I will let her to make her decision and no matter what it will gonna be, I will gonna be very happy and I will respect it.

Also, I own her so much that she wanted me in her team in first place. I'm such a lucky girl.

• tininha1975
    tininha1975 Posts: 1,576 Level 4

if someone wants me on your team, I'm available

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

Ditto. We're a team of individuals. Not even sure why there needs to be a "leader" other than to manage the team's player changes. With these new choices, I can think of more than a few ways to make it even more fun. Semi-private "League" play comes to mind...

• Spinnifix

For me it is so that I hang on to the levels for a long time. With more boosters I could do it better. At the moment I don't get that much and are not so helpful.

• Sofia1992

I don't know either @JethrinaBodina why they need a leader but there might prepare something big and new at all in this fantastic five feature.

And don't worry @Spinnifix . I will help you. Remember that we are on the same team so, we will help each other, no matter what.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?