Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• lmrouse2
    lmrouse2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

What happened to the Sugar Drops which used to be available on a regular basis so that we could earn boosters. I have no way of getting boosters with the exception of the daily wheel without buying them. I refuse to spend any more money on this game. If the Sugar Drops are not restored then I am done with this game after reaching over 4700 levels.

• vienna27
    vienna27 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

King- make sure you watch yourselves on GMA tomorrow in the “Companies ripping people off during the Pandemic” feature.

• Mostafa1989
    Mostafa1989 Posts: 271 Level 3
    Options

The situation is very difficult

• kinai1322
    kinai1322 Posts: 5 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

@louiseT This forum should make a sticky note on that subject as I had to figure it out myself long ago.

Click on the gear symbol at the far right top (next to your name/avatar).

Select Edit Profile.

In the menu list in the middle of the page, select 🌎 Notification Preferences.

Near the bottom of the list that appears, uncheck the boxes for "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in."

Save Preferences. Done.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

How do I stop notifications for this?

I'm uninstalling this game

Try this link, uncheck everything in both columns & save your preferences.

King will miss players like you (not)...

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

I felt like passing on a message from my boss who is more addicted than I (she's at the top, waiting on new levels every Wed.). @Pounawea:

"These are not the times to make players' lives difficult. Many find an escape from the horrible reality we live by playing the game. To put such obstacles in players' way is a sign of an insensitive corporation. Shame on them! (King)"        -a little old cat lady

Edit: I forgot to add the context for her thoughts. This was brought on by her discovery that for each day she doesn't play, she loses parts of the bot -- apparently a recent change for her. Seriously, punishing players for not playing? 😒

• JmGiamalva
    JmGiamalva Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Oh my goodness! All this negativity flying around here. I guess I started after the bot thing so I don't miss it. It's a game people. Some of y'all are taking it way too serious. Lighten up. Have fun with it. I toggle between several games so I can stay busy after loosing my lives. Try it.

Yes.. some levels are frustrating and take a week to master but you learn each time what not to do.

Go for a walk. Get out of the house for a bit and recharge. Then go in and play with fresh eyes. All levels are winnable. Just have to figure out the best way to beat that sucker.

Just my opinion/thoughts. Not trying to offend anyone unlike some things I've been seeing people write...pfft

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@JmGiamalva GO for a Walk get out of the house, what you been smoking. There's a world wide pandemic most of us are on full lockdown.

This is not meant as a personnal slight but more please choose your words more carefully.

Be happy and stay safe

• JmGiamalva
    JmGiamalva Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

No need to be embarrassed. If I knew how addicted I would become I would have started sooner! I tried to exercise restraint and not make purchases but I just couldn't help myself! Probably spent $50-60 on lives and boosters over the last couple of months since I started on Soda since I installed the app. But I'm already to level 339. Been stuck since yesterday.

I figured it was a small price to pay for my entertainment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?