๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

I got the BOT (new levels only) back Saturday. It got taken away again today. Sugardrops also gone now (not as bad as no BOT). And they put me on a new fab5 team today, even though the old team still had two days to get the last 1000 points and would have reached that at the latest Wednesday, when I get new levels. So not much left now. Just the daily spin, treat calendar, space race, stickers and a new fab5 team, when I was perfectly happy with the old one. So far the only new, not very exciting feature I've seen is bubblegum.

• pscheidness
    pscheidness Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Wow ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต What bad timing to remove all the fun for people who have played this game for many years...Iโ€™m on level 6600, and now no sugar candy? Or way to get boosters, except the chocolate box??Really?๐Ÿ˜ฐ What an even sadder day and weeks to look forward to, for all the people with stay at home orders in the World!! Makes me very sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello! @pscheidness ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

You can clickย hereย to read this note that I hope you can understand to read it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• pscheidness
    pscheidness Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes, I have already read that!! I do not get why you chose this timing, with all the people who are stuck at home, not being able to have at least this 1 Joy in our days, a reason to get up out of bed, for me ๐Ÿ˜ฐ 1 least Joy! ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello again! @pscheidness ๐Ÿ‘‹

I feel sorry for your sad reply! ๐Ÿ˜”

You can also click here to read Crazy Cat Lad the Community Manager Answer to Candy Crush Players that I hope you can understand to read it too! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• ycontrol
    ycontrol Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

So after the Build-A-Bot completely disappearing being removed last Monday and then randomly appearing again a few days later, it has now disappeared AGAIN. I tested beating a new level, still nothing. I SAID IT LAST WEEK AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, YOU REMOVE THE BOT AND I STOP PLAYING. Impossible to play the high levels without it.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ycontrol build a bot always disappears on monday and then returns on the wed when the new update comes on. Never known it to be there 24/7. The disappointment is it not working on previous levels

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Yes it goes away Mondays, but used to come back later in the day. Didn't show until after you played a level, so maybe that's why you didn't see it until Wednesday. My BOT disappeared Wednesday when playing the new levels. Came back Saturday when I no longer had new levels to play and then disappeared again this morning.

• ycontrol
    ycontrol Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner Incorrect. For YEARS now, Build-A-Bot is timed to run out on Monday morning, but then the new Bot event starts immediately after the previous one ends (so still Monday morning). Last week, coinciding with the changes they announced, the new Bot never started on Monday as it has been doing for years. I and many others complained about the Bot being removed completely rather than just not winning things for beating old levels (as visible in the comments here last Monday). You have no need to "correct" me. What I stated was correct. Unlike every other week, Bot has been completely removed and I will not play until it is reinstated.

• Jen1012
    Jen1012 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

While many companies are doing their part and going above and beyond to help the world during this difficult time with COVID-19, King does the exact opposite. They take away things that we enjoy (bot, sugar track, etc) in an effort to make us spend the disposable income that many of us will no longer have. Shame on you, King for allowing greed to rule your thought processes.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?