🎃  👻 🕸️ Halloween 2020 - Sweeter and spookier than ever in Candy Crush Saga! HERE!
🍰️ 🎉️ 🎈 Level 8000 in Candy Crush Saga! Let's make the biggest cake together! HERE!
🍬 🍬 The Candy Necklace in Candy Crush Saga! HERE! / / 🎯 Level complete messages improvements! More info HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE!

Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• p5tp5t Posts: 6 Level 2

My sugar drops gone for weeks, build a botsometimes moves up with wins of new games,, Periodically disappears and comes back with less progress Irritating that king just randomly takes progress that you’ve earned. Down to playing max five games a day. King has also illuminated another weekly contest usually started on Monday if you had 70 hours to 10 45 levels and you could win four or five boosters that seems to be going too,

big money grab by king

• Freddy_FalknerFreddy_Falkner Posts: 31,224 Game Expert

@crankinbeat played every day twice a day, best way to get boosters for those hard to do levels. Sad day king removing this from the game. Even sadder they removed move things all in one go like boost a bot on previous levels. Mind boggling i agree and not 1 new feature ready .Just hope these ridiculous decisions back fire on them badly.

• GAR1952GAR1952 Posts: 104 Level 3

My build a bot disappeared about a year and a half ago. Never seen it again. I now refer to it as "Crap-a Bot".

• katlawsamkatlawsam Posts: 8 Level 2

If they have omitted sugar drops, I will quit the game. They are needed to collect boosts. Please do not mess this game up.

• vshanmugamvshanmugam Posts: 40 Level 2

Instead of redirecting me to another forum, it will be great if someone from the so called development team could answer if build a bot be back and the players can build it by playing old levels. And also if the sugar drops will be back. And if someone could explain the logic behind removing them from the game. What a nightmare it is. That too when the most of us are under lockdown. Why do you remove features which the players enjoy ? If you ppl are running out of ideas better kill the game instead of removing such features.

• Marianne_SimpsonMarianne_Simpson Posts: 35 Level 2

I won the CC Saga Color Bomb contest & promised 6 hours for 2 boosters, but only received 1 hour. This happened last week, too!