Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• Tricia55
    Tricia55 Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options

KingSlayer23 how did you get past level 6765 with the glitch in not enough orders?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2020
    Options

Wont be far behind you me thinks @KingSlayer23 never seen anything like the levels i managed to do today. think i managed to get to 6747 and had a nightmare tyring to do them. I would love to use a few expletives in this if i could. Mentally drained, thought this was supposed to be fun

• Tricia55
    Options

Freddy_Falkner how did you get past level 6765 which has a glitch. Not enough bubble wraps to collect

• Tricia55
    Options

There is no way you got to level 6767 because 6765 does not have enough orders to collect. There is a glitch. Are you working for King so that we lose all of our boosters Freddy_Falkner! Boy does that make me mad. False reporting.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Tricia55 apologies amended i did say struggled with 7 levels should have read 6747. MY bad, think i must have dreamt doing the other 20 levels

• evakovacs22
    evakovacs22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Since they took away the collection of stripped candies for boosters it makes no sense in playing. Who ever came up with this idea is dumber then the idea that collecting boosters good for only a half hour instead good for until you are ready to use. Can't believe people are being paid for bad ideas. I don't need 24 hours of life. Playing the same game 50 times and not able to win is also not fun . Delete this game!!!

• dcam
    dcam Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This is horrible. If ever I needed to relax it is now but these last few weeks without the build a bot and the sugar track make candy crush too stressful to play.

• Freddy_
    Options

very true if being on lockdown was stressful now after a day of candy crush im suicidal. please king help

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

Stripped boosters! Don't you need to be 18 years of age for that?

Seriously though, every level has a strategy to beat it. Don't waste your boosters on your first attempts on a level. Figure out the strategy and choose the booster that works best on that level. There are some levels that are booster proof though. Oddly enough they are easily beaten without boosters. Don't give up. Which level are you on?

• evakovacs22
    evakovacs22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I'm on level 5401.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?