⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not Good Business

Options
mrburgandy
mrburgandy Posts: 11 Level 2

Why have you removed the Sugar Drop challenge game? I am on the highest level possible (until Wednesday - 6545) and now this. I USED to come on and play twice a day to complete the Sugar Drop twice a day while waiting on Wednesday to get here to get 45 new levels. But now I will only play on Wednesdays from now on. How is that good for King to take a devoted player from playing daily to once a week?

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @mrburgandy The studio is planning to bring up some new features on Candy Crush game pretty soon as you can read on : https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/282027/upcoming-changes-in-candy-crush-saga#Item_90 and hopefully it’s going to be something better.

• mrburgandy
    mrburgandy Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

Well, If some of the "New Features" you are talking about are things like "Telephone Tier", well, you can keep those as well. These silly attempts to get people to play are nothing more than impossible levels to complete without draining what few boosters anyone has left. For example, the latest "Telephone Tier" to come out was today (April 17, 202) Level 5 and level 6 are 100% impossible to complete without using several boosters. So you expect people to drain more boosters to get a prize of less boosters???? You would end up better off and not playing and you would have more boosters left. Just plain bad business. King is shooting itself in the foot.

AS I have stated several times other places here, embarrassingly I am an older adult who has spent my fair share of money buying boosters on CC. (Sad I know) I can honestly say that King has got the last dime out of me. I know that is something that nobody at King cares about but it is what it is. The cash cow will go away with continued bad decisions.

• beccasdad
    beccasdad Posts: 48 Level 2
    Options

I am finding this week's Telephone Tier level 5 completely impossible. Can't come remotely close to beating it.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,645 Friends Moderator
    Options

@mrburgandy I echo your dissatisfaction with the recent changes to CCS. I used to complete all new levels each week with features like the build-a-bot, sugar drops, Rammi, space race, etc -- all of which are now gone! I refuse to buy boosters or gold bars, so I now find myself almost 200 levels from the end. So, I decided to play Candy Crush Friends instead. This game is much more generous with its free boosters. If more of us would abandon CCS for other games, perhaps the developers would get the hint!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?