Fantastic Five - 7 days challenge! 15,000 points & new ways to get more points!

Options

Comments

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    Options

Hey, @Pounawea . Yep, I noticed it just recently. Now I understand how it works. Thank you. .😄..

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Pounawea query on this

points gone up by 3 times the original amount

log in been increased by 4 times dont think anyone would complain about this

clear levels/ hard / levels points not even been doubled

other 3 nice additions but everything points to having to use boosters/ bars especially on later levels which most will not want to do. tops sugar star scores nearly impossible without boosters.

so all in all not really a fair ask. Also appreciate its in test phase but most have not got custom teams. so people playing fantastic 1 or fantastic 2 in current format are at a hell of a disadvantage.

would it not have been better to roll this out when everybody has custom teams available and see how it progressed from there. I can understand why there's a lot of negativity towards this

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

I just can't make any sense of it at all!

Use a hammer, collect 20points

Collect 5000 points, get a free hammer.

Am I missing something, or just extremely thick?

Even McDonalds give you a free coffee for buying 6! King = use 250 hammers and get 1 free?

• Freddy_
    Options

@Bumper2019 very strange decisions indeed, use hammer and switch get 40 points get to 10000 for these to be replaced and get 1 hour free colour bomb, would expect if you were tripling the score the boosters should have been increased 15000 get a party popper/switch/hammer etc.

Horrible all we can see is negativity in everything, but the reasons are there they just dont make sense.

• laemaude
    laemaude Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

can we get the ability of removing people that don't bring in any points

• José_Savelkoul
    José_Savelkoul Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options

Would you happen to know perhaps what the golden 1 is for @Spinnifix ? At your screenshot? I don't understand what it's for.

Stay healthy and safe please.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Reposting. Editor is playing up again.

PounaweaApr 24, 2020

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/705041#Comment_705041

Hello @Bumper2019 .

Here's the list of points:

Complete level at first try: 30 points

Win Sugar Starts: 40 points

Use boosters: 20 points 

As you know, please note that this is the current set up, but it might change in the future. 

That's all for now Candy Crushers!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🙂

Thanks for the clarification @Punawea I couldn't work out how much it had been tweaked in King's favour now I can see:

As you know, please note that this is the current set up, but it might change in the future

It is going to take something drastic to make it an improvement on what we had before the 'changes' but I can't really see anyone in their right mind being thrilled about winning 6 boosters (3 timed) after spending the equivalent of 750 boosters.

This feature is simply background noise to encourage more play and spending. No overall benefit to the players.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

Yes I was thinking about it yesterday and if I'm not mistaken, one should clear the double of levels to make the same progress as before in the f5 track. Partially the golden crowns and sugar stars fill the gap but only if they are always collected which is not the case. The new points given at the end of episodes are really disappointing.

The new system penalizes who's at the newest levels the most but I guess they don't mean much statistically to the studio. But really everybody, because few players are active in a team and others are not for their own reasons.

15000 is really too much of a goal :(

I hope there'll be some improvements in this sense.

Thank you @Bumper2019 for the work and spreadsheet. I figured out some % change but not all of them

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options

This should double the period to 15 days

• Freddy_
    Options

@Fakhruddin-2 That doesn't really help anybody, think on average a decent team would want to complete one of these every 3 to 4 days for the feature to be any good and if at last levels max 7 days you got to be able to win this at least once a week. Otherwise its a meaningless feature

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?