Fantastic Five - 7 days challenge! 15,000 points & new ways to get more points!

Options

Comments

• RWCandy
    RWCandy Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

@Slatanictrash No offence taken. I agree. The numbers were an attempt to show the level of effort needed to win the Fantastic 5 challenge. The numbers don't mean that the contest is doable for everyone, it just means that it's theoretically possible.to win as long as everyone is actively participating (or at least 4 of the 5).

As you point out, there are no guarantees that everyone will play. Nor are there any guarantees that every one that does play will earn their share of the needed points.

• caambuj
    caambuj Posts: 1,733 Level 5
    Options

Finally our team completed the 1st marathon mission of 15000 points.

Forgot to take the screenshot in exitement. New mission started now.

• lau_02
    lau_02 Posts: 165 Level 2
    Options

Its impossible to reach.! Lucky team if every member are playing

• caambuj
    Options

Within three hours of new mission, got more than 6k😁😊👍

• Chinook
    Chinook Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I agree.. with inactive players not helping out I'm barely to 5000 pts with only a day left to play and the loss of sugar drops and losing all boosters instead of only one is no doubt frustrating too boot.. sadly with these changes candt crush is no longer fun to play and I'm in the 6500 level.. 🙁

• colagirl
    colagirl Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I’ve continued playing after all the recent changes and it just isn’t as much fun as before. I really miss the sugar drops so I could earn boosters. The booster bot is almost worthless since you can’t charge it up on old levels. Most of the newer levels are very difficult without the booster bots and the boosters you used to earn with sugar drops. The unlimited lives has been useful because I can play a level over and over. I used to occasionally spend money on boosters to help support the game because it does take time and effort to keep updating the new levels. Since it is so difficult to earn boosters now, I probably won’t be spending any money because it seems that King is trying to force us to buy things. As far as the blue stars you earn for passing a level with a lot of points, I find them worthless.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Good morning everyone,

Thank you all for sharing your opinion and comments in regards to the latest changes applied to the Fantastic 5 feature.

@caambuj congratulations to you and your fantastic team for reaching the Team's goal of 15,000 points! How are you guys doing it? Share your experience, learning and tips with us! 🙂

@RWCandy , I wanted to thank you personally for the numbers and calculations you've done and shred with the community. Amazing!

On another note, and connected to your comments above, I agree. With an active Fantastic 5 team hitting the goal is more doable. On that, I'd like to confirm that the Custom Teams for the Fantastic 5 feature is slowly being release to more and more players. This week, more players from all around the world will receive it!

Time to get ready Candy Crushers! Will you create a team or will you join one? If you create a team, who's going to be part of it? and how will you name your team? Let us know belo!

For more information about the Custom Team - Fantastic 5, please check this forum category -> HERE

Have a delicious day everyone and, stay safe!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Hi @RWCandy I'm glad someone shares my geekism lol, Thanks for this.

In summary:

5000 points (old system) with 5 active players, probable.

15000 points with 5 active players, probable.

5000 points (old system) with 4 active players, probable.

15000 points with 4 active players, possible.

Chances of 5 active players reaching 15000 points without using a hammer, a swap hand, and a UFO, Nill

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

Managed to get to 15000 with a couple of hours to spare with 4 active players though 1 only got 500 points. Used the space race timed boosters reward to help pass old levels to get some sugar stars which is 40 points a level. 1 player got 7000 points which was the main factor and they are still in my team and have 1000 points for new F5 😀

• caambuj
    Options

Hi @Pounawea 👋

Thank you for your encouraging words😊.

Ist of all our team is consists of five super active players who dont think just getting their share of required points.

If any player busy in other games or in community or for some personal work, rest of us cover his points together.

Strategy wise when I got the timed boosters through dexter challange I tried to play most of the levels during this period and clear 14 levels in 1st try with 4 sugar star in an episode. Additional booster as color bomb n stripped candy can be the difference of winning or loosing.

Personally I love the new points system but the rewards we get are not upto the mark.

I totally agree with @Bumper2019 that we consume more boosters than we get after so much hard work.

Although we are moving fast in terms of clearing the levels but we are loosing more boosters too.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?