We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

All my boosters gone!

kari_d_away
kari_d_away Posts: 2 Newbie

I don’t know if this is a glitch or what, but I just lost all my boosters for the second time in a week. The first time I had quite a few piling up and then I opened the game and everything was gone. All I had left were my gold bars. Not only did I lose all the boosters but the challenge to beat other players on specific levels was gone too. As was the build a bot. I can’t watch videos for extra boosters or lives either. That happened a few months ago and I was happy to see it return but now it’s just a simplified version of the game. Only one spin a day, no calendar, no extras, just play your five lives and that’s it. Boring. Not really a chance to clear levels that way. Especially if I can’t get boosters without using bars, buying them or spinning the wheel once a day. I want my boosters back that I had before the game went crazy. But I’m sure there’s no way to get them back. Pretty ridiculous.

Any one else with this problem? Any advice to avoid it happening again?

Thanks

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited May 2020

Hey there, welcome to the forum.

There's a bit of bad news about that (see here for details); & anyone else coming thru later on might put it a bit differently, but you're basically SOL about that.

If you bought anything (hope you didn't), go here & provide all details.

And it looks like you're part of an experimental test group (of guinea pigs), see here.

Some will get adverts & others won't, different players get different features.

There's nothing to do on your part but deal with the experiment for as long as it lasts, but (try to) have fun (& make sure your game is updated).

Guinea pigs & lab rats, gotta luv 'em...

• kari_d_away
    kari_d_away Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you for the reply, I appreciate it. No I didn’t and will never buy anything with actual money. So if their plan is to try to get money that’s not going to work for me.

The last time I was about of this experiment was a few months ago and I was really bored playing the game. Didn’t play often knowing that I probably wouldn’t be able to clear the levels without extras. But I still had the sugar crushes, now I don’t even have those to collect to get boosters that way.

Hopefully this “experiment” doesn’t last too long!

Again thanks for the reply! I didn’t think there was anything I’d be able to do, but still wanted to check.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

No problem; & since ya mentioned sugar drops (or lack thereof nowadays), here's a link for that one...

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Please go into your game under the gear wheel - question mark = help center. Check out lost under booster. If you can't find anything, please enter it above. Then send an email from there with the subtopic: Booster lost and send it off. If you bought them: please go to buy & gold bars. and follow the steps. Otherwise send an email.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?