⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Telephone tier

Options

Has anyone actually completed the full telephone tier?

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,165 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Ennathur
    Ennathur Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

i liked the Telephone Tier better when you only went down one level. I’m back to dropping to first every time. It used to be hard but now it’s impossible and feels like it’s programmed not to let you win. Everything falls in the worst ways and the dropping candy is rarely what you need. It used to be hard, but now it’s impossible. It’s frustrating.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @Ennathur @Canadianqueen Yes, I've completed telephone tier multiple times when it was first introduced and gotten color bomb, switch and lollipop hammer each x 2. That time my booster inventory was increasing. But recently, I think it is more difficult to clear the level and I always got stuck at level 4. I gave up though cos it frustrates me, so I go back to leveling up my usual level to earn more points for my F5 team and earn the much deserved boosters as well as try to win the top 3 prize in the Fast Race to earn gold bars.

• Canadianqueen
    Canadianqueen Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Candy crush; please change your telephone tier. Its not fun, impossible to pass and full of frustration. I'm at the end of the levels and have to wait for new ones to be uploaded each week so the tiers were nice to fill in the time, but that's no longer the case.

There's no point in having something in your game that noone can play and pass.

-Canadianqueen

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?