💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

New and improved candy cane curls

Options
Bojan
Bojan Posts: 27 Level 2

I think that it would be a good idea for the candy cane curls to be blue and white because it would add a little bit more colour to the game and it would look nicer.

I also think that it would be better if each " body " of the candy cane curls only required you to clear one section of it and then the whole thing would break away from the game board.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,777 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Do you mean the barrier? This is already done by the developer so that it can be played and, of course, more difficult. I don't think you're lucky with this idea.

@Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix! Welcome to our community @Bojan! Please check the master list of ideas for this game because I think there might be a category on new boosters and you can add your comments there and vote. The visibility for new ideas might not get you enough votes to push it. But if there is an existing idea that already has votes then adding yours will make the count higher. I will keep this open for a bit to see if anyone votes but please tell me here if you found an idea to add your comments and then I can close this idea.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Not enough votes - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?