We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

I lost...

Sweetice
Sweetice Posts: 2,464 Level 4

Hi...I was creating a new poll now but when i was at my end it suddenly disappears and I cant find it...."it says It will appear when it is proved"...what does that mean?? I've never been in such thing before? When will I find it?

I need a help please....it was lovely poll

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi @Sweetice !

The message with "it will be published when it's approved" means that the post or comment has gone to our spam queue for approval.

All spam, bots and inappropriate messages go there, but some comments and posts also may go there by mistake.

We moderate and go through all messages that are marked as spam to remove them from the spam and make sure they are published.

If you get this, please be patient it will appear soon. We moderate and go through all spam manually and it may take some time.

I checked our spam folder today and found your poll and removed it from spam. You can find it here:

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?