Loss o boosters and lives

Options
kbartos
kbartos Posts: 1 Newbie

This is the 3rd time all my boosters and extra lives friends have given me have been lost. I had about 200 lives and a few boosters. I did not change any device or log out. Whatever happened booted me back to level 1 and I had to log back in. It’s very frustrating losing stuff and not getting them back. I wouldn’t care but I saved those lives for a rainy day like today and they are gone. If I wasn’t so far I would really quit. Can’t your support really work on saving that

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,040 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @kbartos . Welocme to our Community

Please check this page if you lost level

and for lose booster

If you play on mobile, then please email Player Support directly from the game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@kbartos

Lives received from Facebook friends are notifications sent in Facebook. They're held in your profile and delivered into the game once per notification.

This means that if you update Facebook, change your profile, reinstall the Facebook app or even update its app software, those Facebook notifications may get lost, as they've been delivered and cleared from the queue. While it is possible to store in-game messages from your friends, due to these factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that they will remain on your device indefinitely.

Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device. We therefore recommend limiting the number of messages and lives that you save; a full mailbox can also affect the functionality of the game.

See Kiara's steps for getting your level restored but if you have any problems with this let us know as we can help with this

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

According to your statement, I think the cause of your problem is app crashing. Let me know which device you are using for this game so I can give you more details.

You'll also find troubleshooting checks for your device here.

Here are some tips for not/less facing this kind of problem in the future,

Make your device software auto update.

Make your game app auto update.

Don't open game when battery below 25%

Don't accept incoming call when you playing this game.

Close all background running app before start this game.

Make free device internal memory up to 2 GB

Keep RAM free.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,714 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Thanks @kbartos for raising this issue, hope you are able to restore your lives and levels. Also thanks to all the Superstars and Game Experts for the tips. I've learned something as well. Please also bear in mind the following gamesaver tip once your game is back to normal.

New to our game? First things first... read this crucial gamesaver tip!

By King Games Last Updated: Jun 21, 2020

Other Languages

English

Welcome to the Kingdom! 

We're really happy you've chosen our game and you want to join us for some sweet fun and surprises.

As an eager (and obviously curious) gamer, we want to share the best tip to make your journey through the game a real breeze. 

Since you've come to the Help Center already, now's the moment to share the most important tip...

...Save your game!

That's it! 

A simple but critical step to enjoy a relaxing, stress-free game experience. After all, your progress is everything to you - but to us too! We don't want you to lose a moment of your efforts made in the game.

So, here's our top recommendation...

When you begin, the gameplay progress you make is only saved into the memory of your device, which can be lost if it's not backed up.

When prompted by the game, take a moment to link it to your Facebook profile, or create a King profile. You'll see a blue Facebook 'connect' button in all of our games, so in one tap - you're done! Each time you play, your progress will be saved with us and you'll never lose your spot.

If you don't want to use Facebook, don't worry - we've got you covered there too. In the settings menu of our games, we also have a 'Kingdom' option, for you to create and save a King profile instead. Just complete the details by entering a nickname, email and password and you're all set. Now your progress will always be safe with us! IMPORTANT: Make sure you verify your email address. You will be sent an email with a verification link. Click the link in the email to verify your email, or your progress won't get saved! 

"But it's too late for me, I didn't save with Facebook or a King profile!"

If for any reason you're here because you can't recover your progress as you didn't already create a profile, don't worry about that either. Just go ahead now and create a King profile or link to a Facebook profile and get in touch by hitting the back button on this menu and in the 'My Game Progress' subject just choose the 'I have lost my progress' sub-topic in there. 

We'll only need to know the level number you reached and provided we can find you using your newly saved profile details, we can restore your progress pronto! 

We'll make sure you're back on-track and on-course for more Kingcredible adventures and fun.  

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks @Sukanta_Biswas For such detailed info.

• linaMedina
    linaMedina Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited June 2020
    Options

Welcome, newcomer to the forum (@kbartos).

Click here to find out about their secret, what they don't want you to know.

And here's the counterpoint from a moderator, if you want to buy that explanation...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?