⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Boosters

Options
sarpase
sarpase Posts: 10 Level 2

Can you fix the problem on when you change devices all the booster that a player has collected are not transferred if it is possible I think the boosters should also be available on the new device

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @sarpase !

I moved this thread to Support.

Since the Boosters are saved on your device's memory you can save and transfer over yourself with a back up system.

Myself play on an iPhone and have always been able to back up my whole device to iCloud or iTunes . When retrieving the whole device data from there to my new phone all my Boosters have followed me on to the new device. On Android you have SD-card, Samsung cloud drive, Google Play App Backup and many other options to save and transfer the Boosters.

There is no possibility to store all trillions of Boosters on the servers like the levels and Gold Bars. If you had purchased Boosters and weren't able to transfer them over, you can always contact Player Support to get them resent to the new device.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,777 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

This is more for the discussion area, but not an idea

@Elsa & @Crazy Cat Lad

• sarpase
    sarpase Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I thought I posted it on tiffany idea library

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hey @sarpase, you can support your own idea by voting on it; but you gotta luv these idea killers here.

Look at this message & you'll see why they won't be rushing to change that...

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our community @sarpase! Unfortunately when playing the game on a mobile device the lives and boosters are only saved to that device so that you can play the game offline. Only the gold bars transfer because they are saved on their server. You can read more about it here. Closing this for now.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @sarpase !

I moved this thread to Support.

Since the Boosters are saved on your device's memory you can save and transfer over yourself with a back up system.

Myself play on an iPhone and have always been able to back up my whole device to iCloud or iTunes . When retrieving the whole device data from there to my new phone all my Boosters have followed me on to the new device. On Android you have SD-card, Samsung cloud drive, Google Play App Backup and many other options to save and transfer the Boosters.

There is no possibility to store all trillions of Boosters on the servers like the levels and Gold Bars. If you had purchased Boosters and weren't able to transfer them over, you can always contact Player Support to get them resent to the new device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?