How this new yetis's challenge work

Options
2»

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@khouk9 Sorry i do not have this feature to to be sure and @Pitty_Kitty seems to know a bit about this feature. but when you completed yesterdays task did you get a message saying they were complete or did that come up today with new task.?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

I ended up clearing an episode because why not at this point, even if I don't enjoy playing on smartphone very much. Nothing but that screenshot of 2nd mission came the day after.

But there's a but now that I rechecked the feature. I took a screenshot when this second mission message first appeared (the one I posted before) and it didn't say "mission completed";now I realize this phrase is present at the moment but I did collect sugar stars. So I think the feature is trolling us. It must be.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Pitty_Kitty you maybe right in its being counted in the back ground and i guess it not showing on the new episode endings. My concern was maybe it was not registering in server and come tomorrow, nothing. but if you got mission completed today would guess tomorrows will be the same. As said not got feature so know idea on it and as its new just trying to find out the process

• khouk9
    khouk9 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thanks, guys. It showed me When I cleared the 1st mission and then I started on the 2nd. Guess we’ll see.

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 219 Level 3
    Options

I’ve had this feature twice now, and both times I completed the 2nd challenge of 3 levels with sugar stars but have not received the reward.

I did get the reward for the 1st challenge.

Each challenge runs for 2 or 3 days & it never shows completed, the next one just pops up when the time is up on the previous one. It would be nice to have a way to track progress.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Here I come to complete my description. The third mission required 6 golden crowns.

Before getting to the result I'll quote my old self:

the challenge says that the more missions I'll manage to complete, the sweeter the rewards will be at the end of the challenge deadline

Wow what a devious phrase 🤣. This really fooled me into believing that at the end I would receive the total of boosters from the missions I was able to complete. So potentially 7 boosters. I mean, even the picture were kinda suggestive at the beginning:

But actually no. And probably the absence of the "+" signs between boosters was a subtle but dead giveaway that I missed Lol

The final prize after completing all 3 missions was the reward of the third mission all along. Meaning: the other missions didn't matter that much except working as check marks during the challenge. 🤦

The End.

• mnikeh
    mnikeh Posts: 96 Level 2
    Options

Does anyone in USA have zeti challenges or is this an overseas “thing”?

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi @mnikeh Well yes, events usually rotate among players' groups.

And after seeing this screenshot, this challenge apparently appeared also in a ET timezone in the same week :)

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

@Kazza-3

Each challenge runs for 2 or 3 days & it never shows completed, the next one just pops up when the time is up on the previous one. It would be nice to have a way to track progress.

Totally agree. I hope the new graphics change about collecting items will consider this issue. I'm not very optimistic after seeing the preview though.

I guess I shall continue to spam around the idea regarding the implementation of a event progress tracker for these challenges until this issue gets properly noticed Lol

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?