Leaderboards

Options
Leslie_B
Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3

I have noticed that many of the players in my group are not playing anymore.

This week 33 out of the 63 players listed have not cleared a level this week. In the past maybe the number not playing would be closer to 5 or less. With normal life, work and hopefully vacations . . . This made sense.

Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Leslie_B Yes i have the same kind of scenario where a lot of mine are missing or have no sc0res. not sure on this but guessing this maybe caused by the Facebook avatar problem as it is causing quite a few, but could be a temporary problem in the feature. First time i noticed when you put you screen shot up

• Leslie_B
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner that could explain it. I first saw it about 3 weeks ago. Seemed to happen all at once.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Leslie_B guessing its got a good chance as i say only noticed when you put your screenshot up went and had a look at mine. not something i normally check on as i am well ahead of most of my friends. The problem has caused a fair few issues though

• Leslie_B
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner I am thankful that FB is the likely culprit. I was worried that it was covid. 😷😬

• venicebab
    venicebab Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I don't feel that I should go up against players who are way behind me. The level I am at is so much more difficult than many of my friends' levels, that they are always move up the levels much faster than I can. My levels are so difficult that without help it can take days to win the level I am on.

Please put me on with people who are around the same levels as me. .

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?