Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Options

Comments

• The_Wacha_kid
    The_Wacha_kid Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

Guys I think it is time to expose our complaints, in a new discussion, since it is necessary for older players (also new ones) to know everything that is happening so far ok.

I need your support, the new discussion will be called wonder why?

FIND IT !!

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

I would like to know WHY they have removed EVERY chance that players have of gaining boosters (is it just for MONEY). F5 is pointless as hardly any of the team contribute. Space dash useless as you CANT pass enough levels to get high enough to get 1st place. Build a bot...WOW not a chance of passing that many levels in a row to get maximum bot. They’re are NO easy levels now. All levels have been adjusted to make them as difficult and unenjoyable as possible to play

They thought giving us rapids would pacify us. The rapid levels are a joke. Everything has been removed from the game and all we get in return is a game that is full of pretty colours and stacks of blockers on every level. We are NOT playing CC anymore, KING are. You spend hours on each level, sometimes days and all you’re doing is waiting on KING giving you a lucky board to pass. Can they explain how that is FUN. The designers have completely ruined what used to be a good game to play

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

Not to defend King at all, but this weeks new levels on Windows 10 were pretty easy to pass. Nice to have an easy week without frustrations for once.

And regarding F5. It might not always be because players aren't contributing. Lately I've been having problems with my points not registering. This week I got just 50 points for loggin in every day and playing 45 levels.

But I do agree that most of the good stuff has been taken away and the promised exciting new features are nowhere to be seen. As you I'm not impressed by rainbows and pretty colours.

• Gary_Turner
    Options

That’s another big problem right there. Why are levels easy on windows 10. I’ve been playing every time I’ve got 5 lives plus lives I’ve been given by friends. I’ve been doing this since the new levels came out yesterday and I’ve completed 5 levels. This shows that KING are FIXING this game and all players are not playing on a level playing field. I would like a week where levels have a bit of a challenge, give you a chance to pass and are enjoyable to play. I don’t want to have to play a level 20/30 times before luck lets you pass. Passing 2 levels a day with the amount of time spent on them is just ridiculous.

• The_Wacha_kid
    Options

Guys for some reason, my new discussion that I announce to you, (the title) appears in Spanish.

The title is I ask why?

En español sería Pregunto porqué? Ok

• Gary_Turner
    Options

Level 7241. That’s me collected 3 extra moves on top of my 5 but I need to BUY gold bars to get them. Don’t know how many attempts I’ve had or how many boosters I’ve used but this is just getting ridiculous with this happening at EVERY level. Something needs to be done about these designers. Its not funny anymore

• Ner_Seryl
    Ner_Seryl Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

The free spin for a chance to win extra moves and pay 7 gold for a chance to win extra moves have probably been removed as gold can only be purchased for money (5,3,1 gold can be won for episode race). I'm guessing it constitutes gambling as there is no guarantee for extra moves. Perhaps we should sue them 😂

• The_Wacha_kid
    Options

You are absolutely right in your comment, it does not take a genius to realize that simply by removing the extra spin, they took away 1 out of 7 possibilities to get something in return, (extra moves or a booster at least) NOW is to force spend your gold bars to get something or in any case you are forced to buy them.

• The_Wacha_kid
    Options

Guys again I just reviewed the recent discussions and they changed my name again, now it seems that it is titled open questions, in any case look for it please, I will continue posting there.

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

Just checked to make sure I can find it located it no problem. I just looked on another help site because I am struggling with level 3757 and it was classed as easy and only needing a video that was when it had 50 moves rather than 32.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?