๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Open questions...

The_Wacha_kid
The_Wacha_kid Posts: 95 Level 2
edited July 2020 in Discussions

It is time to ask why?

All of us who play CCS seem to have very different games (for example, I play on mobile), and every time I realize that we ALL have something different:

Before we had air delivery, (for those who do not know what it is: It was a booster that you received in exchange for seeing advertising), now it is no longer there.

They removed the candy counters.

Dexter is sometimes gone for weeks.

They tell us that we can arm or adhere to an F5 BUT not all of us have that function or we cannot do it.

The booster robot is FALSE that it is improved; before having it fully armed it had 2 color bombs (now only one) 2 explosive candies (striped candies), and 3 extra moves, if you lost a level, you only lost the last upgrade, NOW if you lose the level YOU LOSE ALL THE BOT.

Finally, you received a free spin (extra movements) every 48 hours, now they have removed it.

I ask why? if it is a free game, they have taken all this (also the fun).

ยซ13456715

Comments

• The_Wacha_kid

I've read 2 recent discussions asking about the extra spin, and several "senior members" have replied that "" it was a temporary feature "".

I ask why? If I ALSO have been playing for years and it has never been taken away, or is it that test groups take years to be checked, as well as their decisions?

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑

Hi @The_Wacha_kid , Candy Crush Saga is a very fluid game.

The game Studio comes up with new features to keep our game interesting. There are many discussion areas that you can read about these changes and how best to make advantage of them.

Let us know if you have any questions to help you with your game. Many players here are very eager to help others.

Hope you have a great day ๐Ÿ˜€

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2

Are there any improvements on the way to help players to win boosters due to the fact so many have been taken away? The recent new features are too difficult to win so offer very very little help.

• The_Wacha_kid

First of all, I send you a cordial greeting.

Regarding your message, I was reading different discussions (and their answers) about the questions presented here, and I sincerely believe that they leave a lot to be desired, I am one of those old players (from when CCS barely reached 2000 levels), I have seen the coming and going of offers, promotions, contests, etc. and NEVER as now they have taken away so much, although the purpose of the game is to improve the player experience (better graphics, more loading speed, etc.) it should not be at the expense of our money or time. I am not against paying reasonable for a game, BUT not at the cost of almost being an OBLIGATION if I want to continue playing, because it is very frustrating to use tricks to do it, a simple example:

Because in difficult or very difficult levels of difficulty they removed movements (if you were 30 now you only have 18).

When they announced the changes, they also let us know that they had removed the timed levels because many players found them very stressful, now I ask why? it is no more FRUITFUL to see that days and days pass and you cannot advance due to their "changes".

I don't want little flowers or pretty colors, what I want is to play.

• Glenn1972

Hi @FluffBall , there are features in the game or we can earn boosters, it takes a little time to get used to the features.

It does helps to read as much as you can about game features and tips here in the community. Players share what works best for them and you can ask them questions too.

Learn how to communicate and make friends: Tagging someone is how to communicate and make friends with someone in the community. Place the symbol โ€œ@โ€ and start typing the members username. A pop-up box should appear with the members user name. Just tap/click on the members user name to make it active. They will receive a Notification from you. This is great when asking questions or responding to others.

Please enjoy all this community has to offer!ย ๐Ÿ˜Š

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

I totally agree with what you say @The_Wacha_kid

I have been playing for many years and the cuts now only make the game boring. They have taken away everything that was exciting. It does not have incentives anymore. And the time levels were incredible, great, a real challenge. I'm not comforted by those vague responses saying they were temporary features, that's just an excuse

• Glenn1972

Yes @The_Wacha_kid , I understand what you are saying. You must have been playing for many years. I have been playing for 7 or 8 years, never thought I would see 5000 levels much less the 7000 + levels now available. I do remember thinking I would never get thru the levels in the 2000's, they were tough!

How many years have you been playing if you don't mind me asking?

• The_Wacha_kid

Thank you @hechicerilla

I knew I was not so wrong.

As for your question, Glenn, I've been playing CCS for only 5 or 6 years, I'm not interested in the other games in the series. And I love being a true gamer (not only from CCS but from others as well) so I can't agree with his changes. How to gouge out our eyes?

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2

I am on level 3757 so I am familiar with the game, in the past at lower levels I did win the episode race unfortunately for me I can't manage that at higher levels I have contributed quite a few points to my fantastic 5 group but because so many more points are needed now that is very difficult to complete. It would be nice to have something like the sugar drops return for at least at little while.

• The_Wacha_kid

From the last disaster, it only follows once more that it is to get us money (the main thing) and sell us their good advice to buy more. You don't need to be a genius to deduce that by removing the extra spin, you simply by chance had 1 in 7 chances of getting something, be it extra moves or a booster, and if for some reason there were no extra moves on the first spin, in the Second I was only spending 7 gold bars (and not 10), the small difference is that now it is by force if you want to advance.

Is it a shame to be told that it was temporary, when it lasted for years and that it was part of a test group?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?