Levels repeating after completion

Options
freqflyer
freqflyer Posts: 13 Level 2

Candy crush levels are repeating, completed the level and also got the "level completed" message when it finished and then the game asks you to replay it again

Best Answers

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2020
    Options

@freqflyer The new feature has been turned off so the game team could look into this problem.

Check for device up date. log out and restart your device , then log back in and see if your problem is resolved

See info below

Dear community,

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you for sharing your opinions with us and for all the feedback. 🙌 👏

⚠️ Heads up everyone!

Today, we will be deactivating this new Level complete flow/ messages.

The Studio wanted to see how this new Level complete flow would work for us, Candy Crushers, and now they will deactivate this flow for some time in order to analyze the information received and also all the feedback gathered. The team will be working on tweaking the flow and improving it where needed. Then, at some point in the future we will most likely see it coming back to the game. 🙂

Once again, thank you all for sharing your feedback with us and please, keep it coming!

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @freqflyer .

We welcome u to king community.

Plz. Log out clear cache momory. Uodate ur game application and then login.

Sometimes we close the level little early after completion so give a little time to clear the level.

However as u r saying that u got the message of replay. Plz. Take a screenshot and let us see it.

Best of luck.

• freqflyer
    Options

The iPad system is up to date. No updates were shown as pending for Candy Crush Saga.

In the past few days the game would show level completed, then repeat it. Today, it not only did this for the level completed, but then blanked out the most recent levels completed and forced me to go back to a much earlier level.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@freqflyer If you have the new ending please log out and restart your device and log back in. There was an issue with this and thats why its been turned off so they can look into this and the cause. Let me know how this goes and if issue persists all you can do is not start next level it takes you to , come out of it and check you go to the next thats available. Let me know how you get on as will need to get this reported if you have not reverted back to the normal flow

Thanks

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there, please try the simple troubleshooting i.e., log out from game and acc, clear cache/memory EXCEPT data, restart your device and log back in first and make sure your internet connectivity is stable. If you still get the same message, pls be patient and wait for the activation on the next new level.

Thank you..

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Yup as this issue has already been resolved. U just need to update.

Best of luck.

• sameeksha
    sameeksha Posts: 4,422 Level 5
    Options

Hi @freqflyer .

welcome to king community.

as mentioned above try trouble shooting

it may seriously help!

• freqflyer
    Options

Again, just now, it completed level 938 and showed completion, and then forced a repeat of the level. iPad operating system is 9.x.x

• freqflyer
    Options

What do I need to update? the iOS? Already current. King CC app? How is this done?

Thanks!

• freqflyer
    Options

How is cache and memory cleared on an iPad, without doing a reinstall and lose data?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?