Add animation to tedious boring levels

Options
Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Levels such as 4143 can get so boring mainly because of limited space and moves, which makes them no fun. They need some whimsy added. I don't know maybe an animal walking across the board or candies floating. Something to liven it up a bit. Maybe think about taking off the "so close " captions that are redundant when you are so far away from "so close". I'm sure it's to add encouragement or get players to buy lives and boosters which is all good when one is ideed close. Thank you. Stay well pkease. Thank you for being here with a virus going around.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I don't think it would be an idea. I am happy to pass it on to dear CM and he will give you an answer.@Crazy Cat Lad

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

You can wait for reinforcements, buy additional reinforcements, or watch more videos about the level you are stuck with. This will definitely help you in overcoming them. I recommend that you follow a YouTube channel explained by Suzy instead of adding things that float, I think that there is no benefit to them other than earning more from Phone storage space

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 !

Thanks for the feedback, I will pass this on to the Game Team.

• WonderlandCentury789
    WonderlandCentury789 Posts: 639 Level 3
    Options

Good idea. Sometimes on order levels, I have 4 color bombs and 15 striped candies to make but it says so close. Also, it says "Don't Give Up, Buy some things" but I only have 7 gold bars so what can I possibly do? Idea: remove so close messages if you have less than 10 gold bars. When you click "Play on" it tells you to buy things, which is not what I want.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?