⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 7229

Options
tid
tid Posts: 32 Level 2

Like a lot of people this level doesn’t get started, it just says oops, not enough targets available! Last updated Wednesday 1/7, using an iPad on version1.180, I usually get updates on a Wednesday so it will be a rubbish time in lockdown waiting till next Wednesday......may not go back to it - who knows 😃

Comments

• tid
    Options

Well level 7229 still not fixed, I’ve checked for updates - nothing, I’ve switched off and back on again, as far as I can tell it was first reported 25/6, and we all have the same problem, game opens up and then you get oops sorry not enough targets available. I’ve missed out on passing levels in the weekly table, completing enough games to get gold bars and gaining points to help my team achieve 7000 points. Very unhappy, what does it take to correct it ?

• camptalcott
    camptalcott Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Having same problem with Level 7229. I have lost money buying boosters and losing my position in the competitions. This is very upsetting and others are having this problem that was reported several weeks ago. As soon as it opens it says " Opps not enough targets" when is this going to get fixed. Help I need to move on.

• broncasrafa
    broncasrafa Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

yes, news levels always get updated on a Wednesday but, in my case, I’m stopped almost two weeks in level 7325 waiting for news levels and nothing updated!

• tid
    Options

Nothing updated this week for me either, stuck on 7229 for 8 days now .....

• tid
    Options

Is there anyone working? No updates for 2 weeks so no fix on level 7229........ what’s going on ???

• camptalcott
    camptalcott Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Are you still waiting on level 7229?

I have sent numerous complaints about it and still no luck. It has been over 6weeks since I've been able to play

• tid
    Options

I was told to log out from my facebook or king profile and log back in again, it worked for me.

I was unsure about doing it as I didn’t want to loose my place, but if you have a profile account and log back in, it took me to the level I logged out of and I passed in 2 goes

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?