• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
  • Albert_Heinrich
    edited July 2020
    Options

@Spieler_8675309, thanks for that tip.

Was not aware that playing on multiple devices would accrue simultaneously. I have been lucky enough to win for as long as I can remember, since passing "that level".

I generally win with between 2500 and 6000 points.

Might just need it in future if I encounter Rhohit or Sunny

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

I also thought that we were hopping to the open ?s

Like simultaneously walking & chewing gum, do both; not a problem.

quote:

What happened to @Bumper2019?

Like @Flanje, left the building/on hiatus/taking a break/LOA/sabbatical/or whatever you wanna call it; stay tuned for his next handle, someday.

quote:

Thanks for that tip...

You bet, everyday we learn something new; but if we rarely utilise what we've learned in practice & forget about (& having to re-learn) it, we've gotta put that back in the memory bank there...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Spieler_8675309, thanks for the info. Will commit to memory what I can. Hope the brain matter helps when I need to recall.

Will stay tuned and wait for the next transformation.

Stay safe

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
    Options

@Spieler_8675309

When playing fantastic 5 teams are they from different levels of the game? I have one account where I am on level 3781and there is a player called Spieler in my team I am foxdean in that account, also I don't quite understand how videos help unless it is difficult to work out how the candies fall, because all boards are different and sometimes I pass a level with lots of moves to spare even though I have failed it numerous times before.

Another thing is when I play lucky beans it seems as if every time I press more than one bean I lose, so now I collect my prize after pressing one bean because it's better than nothing.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

@FluffBall has some open ?s there, so let's try to answer 'em.

The fraud-tastic 5 (unless it's customised) are just random players grouped together, regardless of their current level.

Videos are really only guidelines of how to solve the levels, but it's really all about the algorithms (when the program lets you pass); maybe moving some candies here & there (+ using some boosters) make a difference.

About the lucky beans, maybe it's a good idea to stop whenever you land on those x2 ones you can put in your booster bank...

• Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@FluffBall, watching the Johnny Crush videos may help. He gives advice and tips on getting through the levels. It helped me in the Early day's.

Starting Boosters definitely helps, especially if you are able to pair the CB's on those hard levels. Pity they still have not reintroduced the preview without loosing a life.

Lucky beans is a gamble,where you have a 1/6 chance of being spooked out.

I generally take them Gamble and stop when I hit the CB + W&SC.

Sometimes I get greedy and just continue. The most I had was 6 picks without bombing out.

Trying to figure it out is useless. Good luck with it.

• FluffBall
    Options

Thank you for the advice I will have a look at the Johnny Crush videos I was probably overestimating myself because I was on level 3781 with my more advanced account, when I have looked at help sites before I have often found the advice more helpful than the video, so I am pleased to know he provides advice that as well. On my 2nd account I am on level 1503 at the start I often won the fantastic five on my own (or nearly) which was rather satisfying because of the rewards especially the UFO

• FluffBall
    Options

Rather garish I need to find my sunglasses, reiterates what we have been saying about we want boosters not design!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?