Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The send button bounces when I touch it but the contact list remains in place. I'm using Candy Crush Soda 1.54.9, Android 6.0 on a Nexus 7.2.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
I have the same problem with my Android devices too. Can't send lives or requests on Candy Crush.I have this game on my phone and my tablet. The message box comes up but when I hit send nothing happens. Sometimes the box will out line but the nothing.It's the same on all devices.Never happened before.
Please help.
Same problem here
I'm having the same problem with Candy Crush Soda on iphone 6S Plus (9.1). Is there is a fix???
I get the same problem on my iPad (version 9.1), candy crush soda 1.54.9.
Getting the same problem on my Nexus 7.1, Android 5.1.1, Candy Crush Soda 1.54.9…