Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Few days ago I had the new Quest challenge on the right hand side it had an award-like symbol. I was playing along old levels since they haven't released any new levels and then all of a sudden it's gone what's up with that anyone know?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey JillyJill,
Some things in life are hard to answer and I believe this is one ;-)
These challenges come and go really, they seem to be date and time related and not always everybody seem to get those.
I've seen them come and go and sometimes some of my friends are playing them while I didn't get any or the other way around too.
Hey JillyJill,Some things in life are hard to answer and I believe this is one ;-)These challenges come and go really, they seem to be date and time related and not always everybody seem to get those. I've seen them come and go and sometimes some of my friends are playing them while I didn't get any or the other way around too.