Best Level for Striped Candy Contest

Options
1235»

Answers

• Brian_Knutson
    Brian_Knutson Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

2758 is on par with 252. Even better the first time through. 

• Diane_L_Love
    Diane_L_Love Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2018
    Options

Level 252 is Awesome For earning striped candies!

• Brian_Knutson
    Brian_Knutson Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

2758 is on par with 252. Even better the first time through. 

They have changed 2758 from timed to number of moves. No longer a good striped candy level. ☹️
  • Romcie
    Romcie Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited March 2018
    Options

Shame that a lots of timed levels to get striped candies have been changed to number of moves like 252. It is difficult now to get striped candies when you are at the top of the game.

• Doug_Wilfong
    Doug_Wilfong Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The best levels to get striped candies.  I assume you play with boosters because playing levels 1-5 will get you on your way.  They are: 1476 though timely, 1168, 666, 1955.  You can't lose unless you try.  1955 is fun for me I can usually get 25.  654 is also fun but it is possible to lose.  1137 is also fun but you can lose.  On my phone I am on level 3245 and I am waiting on new levels.  On your phone just clear out and not play on and you won't lose your boosters.  281 you should never lose but obtaining more than 20 striped candies can be a challenge.  1073 is fun but you usually won't get much more than 15.  1256 is also fun to play but it could cost. Good Luck All.

• sNillD
    sNillD Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Lvl 1108 gets you 50-80 striped per round, but you will fail 1/10 times, so use 606 to build up boosters.

• Fozy
    Fozy Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2018
    Options

I must say how disappointed I am with this contest… I've played for many hours, used many of my saved up specials, and many of my saved up lives to get myself to third place in the prize was " One lollipop hamber, one chocolate mom, and two hours of free play"…  The treasure chest for more  generous… I wonder what the prize was for first and second Place 

Like for real. You might not want to stress to win the space race contests As the prizes to be won are just too little

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?