Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Was level 863 but now reset to level 1. Tried both chrome and firefox and both are reset?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When the game opens, it opens to level 1 page. If you click on the Overview icon, candy cane colored arch in the upper right corner, your current level is available to choose. It just does not open to our current level any more.
Hi guys,
The game was recently updated to a new format and old cache files in the browser sometimes needs to be cleared in order for the levels to show correctly again.
I suggest you try the following steps:
1) Try a force refresh of the page - hold down CTRL and press F5 to refresh the page.
2) Try emptying the browser cache - please see this page: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/
3) Try the game in another browser - for instance Google Chrome or Firefox
4) Make sure you have other tabs closed
5) Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser
6) Check if your Antivirus and/or Firewall settings is affecting the game
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
I have no answers....same questions. Every time I open Facebook, and then start candy crush soda, it resets to level 1. help!
Same here as everyone else....Resets to 1 every time I start from Facebook.
No answer here, but I've got the same problem since yesterday 7/16/17. Candy Crush Soda Saga keeps resetting to Level 1 on my Mac computer. I completed level 1120, but cannot get back to that level. I tried playing levels 1-15, but when I log off and then on it resets to level 1. Very frustrating.
Hey, King Team- What is the solution to this issue? I have stopped playing because of it ( I didn't think that was your solution)
don't have the answer but the same issue as Nanci... tablet is on correct level, Facebook resets to level 1...
I also was reset back to Level 1 page. I am on Level 899. My phone opens up to the right level but not Facebook on my computer. Why is this happening? Is there a quick way to open to my current level?
Hi Dee,
I'm glad to hear that you have solved your level issue.
Interesting that when I registered with King.com to ask this question miraculously my level came back. Sneaky King