Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
No it did not work. When I look up the utube solvers, they do not at the top of the screen have the same amount of timers as mine. It has only one with the bombs coming down. Any wonder they can get it to work. I don't know what to do as I don't think I will ever get past it.
Hi Sandra- Thanks for posting on King Care. Level 2049 contains our tricky Candy Bombs, check out our latest Blog as it will help you to pass this level :-)
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-candy-bomb
Have a sweet week and keep trying!