Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 784 in Candy Crush Soda and I NEVER receive bonuses. Not since I was in the lower levels have I received one.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As a Soda player, how would you like to help with the 5 year celebration coming at the end of this year? Please visit this link and complete the survey.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/253613/tell-us-how-you-would-like-to-celebrate-our-5-years-together
I am so sorry. Don't quit quite yet though on CC. Changes are in the works and they are changing levels based on a lot of feedback recently
No. I quit that game just like I'm getting ready to quit original Candy Crush. A long time player on 3113 and 10 moves on that level is a joke and a slap in the face to loyal players. I'm quitting and it's sad.
Hi Frankiedan
Thank you for posting on King care. I apologise for the delay in responding. For some reason they are not all showing up for me when they should
Are you still needing help with your game?