Bubblegum hill ended without getting gold bars

Options
Lisa
Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2

I had just completed the Bubblegum Hill challenge having beat all 5 levels without losing a life.  I got my 6 lollipops and extra time to play.  There was still 15 minutes left to play the challenge and usually within that time frame, I would have been awarded gold bars before someone else beat me to the top of the hill.  However, time ran out of the game as I was still at the top of the hill, and the game ended without my receiving my gold bars that I earned.  This is probably the second or third time this has happened.  Shouldn't I have won some gold bars before the game's time ran out?  Is there any way to be compensated for that?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Lisa, 

Thank you for posting on King care. I am so sorry for the delay in a response. 

Are you still needing help?

• Lisa
    Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Wow - Two months later and you are just now responding.  Well, better late than never I suppose.  Well, the issue I had with the game ending not being able to collect gold bars at the end of Bubblegum Hill is still an ongoing issue.  i have since played the game from 2 months ago and the same thing happened.  I was the leader and there was about 5 or 10 minutes left to play on the game, but instead of being awarded gold for being the champ, the game just ended. 

Also, I'm playing Candy Crush Soda saga right now on my Iphone and it seem like it is moving in rapid speed . I think there is a glitch going on with the game.  I tried turning off my phone and turning it back on, but still the game is being played in superfast speed.  Anyway to get this to go back to normal?

Thank you for responding to my questions

Lisa

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Sorry Lisa, 

I think the general idea of the community was to be player led and have chat and stuffs. But it took off in quite a big way and as its not the main part of moderators jobs, things got missed. So they drafted us Superstars in. The trouble is, because we are only volunteers, it can mean that we might be here a lot, or not here for a while as we fit it in between real life and work and in my case, blogging. Although not much of that is being done because I usually end up in here heh heh.

The bubblegum hill is a huge pain at the moment. We SS really wish they would just pull it until its fixed. But that would be too easy. And I think I saw you post on the super speeds on CC? That is a test that really is not popular. So once they gather enough data, the moderators are saying it is unlikely to be sticking around.

As you have been very patient, I will pass this over to a moderator to see if they can maybe send a little goodwill gesture your way.

Have a great evening/Day depending on where you are :)

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Lisa,

I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

- Mark

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?