restore purchase

Options
Xueying_Wu
Xueying_Wu Posts: 1 Newbie

hi i had 408 gold bars in my game.. however, when i reinstalled the app the bars and boosters were gone.. please have them restored to my game as soon as possible.. thanks

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,037 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi, thank you for posting on King care.

I am so sorry you have lost your boosters. Were they saved ones that you earned or any that you bought? If they are bought ones they can be reimbursed.

Unfortunately on mobiles and tablets, because they are designed to be played offline as well as online, the games save boosters to each individual phone/tablet memory. That is why you can earn boosters on more than one device, if for example you play on a phone and on a tablet. 

If the device is low in memory, the game has issues or as you found, updated (which could be down to memory again or just a problem in the update) the game is wiped or doesn't run properly and the boosters are lost. As they are free ones, King cannot check accounts to see how many or if they were used. 

King recommend that you don't save too many so that if this happens, its not too big a loss.

As to the gold bars, they are always synced across. Are you connected to Facebook or the Kingdom?

I can pass you over to a moderator who can check your account for the bars and see exactly where they have gone :)

• patflower
    patflower Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I bought a 3.99 dollar pack and the game charged me but I received none of the items I payed for. /:
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello @patflower, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry for not replying this long!!  Were you able to receive the items you have purchased??

If you still have not received the items, please go to this link and fill out the available form to contact King Support  https://soporto.king.com/contact

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    **  and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased items not received"
    ** Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

You will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Priyanka_Singh
    Priyanka_Singh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have purchased the Rs. 159 (INR) starter pack.
    I have made the purchase 1 TIME ONLY but the money is deducted TWICE. Kindly refund my money. I am feeling very frustrated as this is the second time this has happened to me. THIS IS NOT FAIR AS I TRUSTED THIS GAME AND IT CHEATED. VERY DISAPPOINTING.😡 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Priyanka_Singh, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game and I completely understand your frustration!  I am pretty sure that it did not happen intentionally but only an accident!!   

To get your money back, you will have to contact the King Support team through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase";
    **  and the SUB-TOPIC as "Payment Queries"
    ** Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form.

You will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the email you have received. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!

** Please post back if you need further assistance.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?