DAILY BOOSTERS IN CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA

Options
Lisa
Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2

I hate the way the daily boosters are begin distributed in Candy Crush Soda Saga.  You get a booster that will last about 2 hours, but if you don't have the time to play the game for 2 hours straight, you loose it.  Then, you need to continue to use the boosters you have saved up because the levels have become ridiculously hard, so at some point you will not have any more boosters.  I had asked this question once before and the answer i was given was they (King) doesn't want you to save up boosters and that the reason for the boosters is to use them.  Well, I would like to use my boosters when I want to, not when they want me to!! 

Please consider changing back to how it used to be where you would earn a 1 booster a day.  This is the same for every other King game you play, so why not Candy Crush Soda Saga as well. 

I wish a lot of other people would voice their opinion regarding this as I know I am not the only one who feels this way.

Thank you!!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Lisa, 

I completely understand what you are saying.

However on the flip side of this, the boosters are saved to your game memory not the game. So if you have an update, or need to reinstall, or sometimes the game just glitches, they can all be lost. Poor memory or an older phone can also cause this too. So if you save too many and they get lost, then you cannot use them at all.

As to the unlimited time, again, I understand. It does the same in Farm Heroes. I know people have complained about this so you never know, it could be something they are considering changing as they change things all the time. 

I am passing on your feedback though as it is good feedback, thank you for posting :)

• Lisa
    Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge my post and respond to it.  I understand what you are saying that the free boosters are not transferrable or could get lost with a reboot, but I don't plan on changing my phone any time soon, and any boosters or gold that I do purchase would be transferrable, correct?  At least, that is my understanding anyways.  Please let me know the policy on that. 

Oh well, maybe there will be a change made to how boosters are given out.  I know you keep making changes to all your games.  Some I like and some I don't, but that's life, right?  

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Lisa, in game gold (or equivalent depending on which game you play) and progress would transfer to a new device, (as long as you were previously connected to Facebook or the Kingdom and you log in on the new device) boosters or lives wouldn't though. Just so you know in advance :) Just don't save too many so if something does go wrong, you don't lose all your hard earned boosters as I know some of them are earned through blood sweat and tears! (At least that's my experience just passing levels haha) 

As you say, they are making changes all the time and they do (despite what we think sometimes) listen to feedback.

I know the "not saving up too many" tho is just Kings way of making sure that you don't lose a lot if anything goes wrong. Especially on mobiles because we cannot earn them the same on computers :/ The amount I lost when I had to keep reinstalling the game because of issues, it got that I didn't save any. Farm Heroes is a little different though, I play some on mobile and then when I am stuck, if I don't need a video I can blast my way through using them, although I seem to use more boosters on minigames trying ti win boosters than I do actually winning. Not sure its worth it :D:D  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?