Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Progress on candy crush is stuck on 1465 but I'm playing and passed all levels up to 1579. Why won't it catch up. I have tried uninstall of candy crush and Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know it was escalated again, but I will see if they can prompt them too
Thanks yes that's it exactly. I'll wait and hope it gets sorted.
Hi Jane, thank you for posting on King care.
Do you mean Candy soda? There is a known issue where its loading you in at the wrong level and players are having to scroll through the map to get to their current level. The studio are investigating