Alien star game

Options
Maureen-3
Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3

They are cheeting in the challenges game now.. It's impossible to make so many stars so soon..please.... it as to be fair game to all

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,013 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Thank you for your feedback Maureen, I will pass this on to the team :)

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi Maureen,

Like Chicken Slayer says, we appreciate your feedback! However, we have looked into it and this time the behaviour seems to be working well. Sometimes it can be just that some of our players are very very passionate!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Maureen-3
    Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
    Options

I am playing striped  candy challenge,a few minutes ago I was 2 place with 1000 candies differences,, now 10.000 ..how is that possible?

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hi Maureen,

Thanks to your report we have communicated with the game studio about it. It seems as a few players are unfortunately using cheat engines or hacking tools to accumulate much more points than the regular player.  This is inconvenient for your experience and we act on it whenever possible. However, these cheat engines usually mess up with the game anyway so these players won't be able to play their game any more.

While we certainly do not condone the use of this type of technology, we are limited in the actions we can take against these players.

If this person was also a part of your Facebook friends, you might as well want to remove him or her to help you with future events.

Some gold bars are heading your way for all the inconveniences this might have caused.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?